Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what you mean mate - moderators don't tend to delete anything.

But, if you like - you can create an article for the front page with that same comment. We can put your real name next to it. Message me the article if so - keen this thread gets back on topic.
Mate, I don't know how your moderation works. I am not actually concerned unduly but slightly surprised that pri**s is allowed given what you have said about advertisers.

I am much more concerned that the Club I have followed all my life is on the brink.

Well I’m glad I didn’t watch that.

I’m completely resigned to our fate now. In fact a friend of mine is a Newcastle supporter and he looks back very fondly on the Championship. They won a lot of games.

Sorry mate, but don’t you think that was a penalty we should have had today at 0-0?

Should we not have had a penalty against citeh at Goodison?

Was Allan’s var review red card fair and consistent, which impacted our following matches, when worse tackles went on in other games, involving rs players funnily enough, and nothing was done?

We’re not saying a lot of the problems aren’t of our own doing, but the facts of corruption and bias are hiding in plain site, and have negatively impacted our season massively.
Yeah, I hear you - you are right; admittedly my comment was very flippant and generalizing and a bit dismissive and what you rightly point out are very legitimate instances that could have possibly made a difference in our season. I fully agree we should have had a pen today (would it have mattered, who knows); a pen against City (same question), Allan red card was a yellow all day long.

But I don't think it's "corruption". Big team bias? Yeah maybe, but when's it ever been any different?! Almost every club in the league cries that. I do not dispute we've been on the wrong end of things, but it's the "extreme suggestion" that a bunch of suits are meeting in a dark, smokey room in secret like some 1990s X-Files episode, plotting our demise and setting the wheels in motion that makes me chuckle - especially when we've made mistake after mistake for fuch knows how long.

The illogical ranting and raving I have no time for. Your well-measured and well-put comment I'm largely in agreement with, to a degree, but not to the point it's "the man behind the curtain" that is taking us down.

Well I’m glad I didn’t watch that.

I’m completely resigned to our fate now. In fact a friend of mine is a Newcastle supporter and he looks back very fondly on the Championship. They won a lot of games.

I've had a look at the grounds and due to the yoyo nature of the Premier league have done most of them, Luton away would be great.

I have to wonder what happens if "the man who can't be named" doesn't get charged its been dragging on and on, probably guaranteed us 7 to 10 points.
I have it on good authority about half a dozen of our lads are going to be charged with fraudulently impersonating professioanl footballers.

I hope that answers your question.

£40 million pound man, £100k a week only one bar James and digne who could put a cross in or score a few 25 yarders. How was this not nipped in the bud by last October
Very long time to not be charged isn't it, but that's a topic for another day I suppose, I belive he would have beena difference maker I do.

The 500 odd million we have spent since 2013 is why we are here. God I long for the days if only signing jermaine Beckford on a free

£40 million pound man, £100k a week only one bar James and digne who could put a cross in or score a few 25 yarders. How was this not nipped in the bud by last October
If only we'd have picked up an attacking midfielder from Villa and from Spurs in the winter window who might have been able to add a little to that, then never played either of them...

Oh wait.

Freelance for redmen TV and the echo eh.....no surprise he came up with some bullshit without checking first the scruffy little tit.

He’s out of order the stupid prat. Imagine looking for clout over something like that which he clearly was. He could of caused a lot of bother spouting nonsense like that.

He’s out of order the stupid prat. Imagine looking for clout over something like that which he clearly was. He could of caused a lot of bother spouting nonsense like that.

Little virgin chatting crap and like the little shithouse he is he deletes it sharpish "oh I hope no one has taken offence to me claiming that there's been a stabbing that I had no evidence off'

Once he's had enough stick and everyone calling him a knobhead, he's the type of tosser who will come out with "well yes I admit that wrong but i definitely heard Everton fans singing always the victims and we know what's that about"

Status
Not open for further replies.