Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a player in him, his pace would ruin any defence, if he signed for them he'd be unreal
I think I like him more than most and I still don't see any point in signing him. I think he could be useful for us but he's just not the right age or good enough to ignore that he's not the right age. Plus probably not cheap either.

With us looking more balanced now Delph is playing DM, I wonder who Thelwell may be looking at to replace him...

That position is going to be equally and perhaps even more important than a new CB or CM player.

I could see Gilmour coming in there as a deep lying playmaker...but are there any other young lads playing in England that stand out?
'Young lads'

With us looking more balanced now Delph is playing DM, I wonder who Thelwell may be looking at to replace him...

That position is going to be equally and perhaps even more important than a new CB or CM player.

I could see Gilmour coming in there as a deep lying playmaker...but are there any other young lads playing in England that stand out?
We are getting relegated so any thoughts of signing quality players is out the window for at least a couple of years. Best we can hope for is some of the big clubs' kids.

This is my fictional Everton where we’re half decent though. Be Gomes up front somehow knowing us.
I’ve seen us be proper boss.
Breaking transfer records and winning pots.
The current state of our squad would be actually hilarious if it was some other teams.. having blown what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.