Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The player that left Arsenal for Barca?
Aubameyang? Yeah maybe right. Mind you, a 32 year old being frozen out at Arsenal taking a few less quid for a last-chance move to Barcelona and live in the Catalan sun is one thing. Not quite the same when it comes to Mick Keane maybe dropping 20k a week to go to Huddersfield.

With us looking more balanced now Delph is playing DM, I wonder who Thelwell may be looking at to replace him...

That position is going to be equally and perhaps even more important than a new CB or CM player.

I could see Gilmour coming in there as a deep lying playmaker...but are there any other young lads playing in England that stand out?

With us looking more balanced now Delph is playing DM, I wonder who Thelwell may be looking at to replace him...

That position is going to be equally and perhaps even more important than a new CB or CM player.

I could see Gilmour coming in there as a deep lying playmaker...but are there any other young lads playing in England that stand out?
No doubt Donny VDB will be a regular under Ten Hag, so if Frankie could somehow work his magic and bring in Gilmour and Gallagher that would be two amazing signings, although I suspect even if both are available there'd be better options than us on the table for them.

No doubt Donny VDB will be a regular under Ten Hag, so if Frankie could somehow work his magic and bring in Gilmour and Gallagher that would be two amazing signings, although I suspect even if both are available there'd be better options than us on the table for them.

If we managed to bring in those two players it would all be down to Lampard. What a massive coup that would be.

Dont think Chelsea can buy or sell anyone with the issue with the ownership but could be wrong.

If we managed to bring in those two players it would all be down to Lampard. What a massive coup that would be.
Why would Gilmour and especially Gallagher want to join Everton?.............and don't say the Lampard attraction. He's hopeless and wont be here in 6 months

Why would Gilmour and especially Gallagher want to join Everton?.............and don't say the Lampard attraction. He's hopeless and wont be here in 6 months

Youve asked me a question and then told me how not to respond to it. Then you've told me you dont rate the manager that has this group of players in the middle of the table based on current form:

Ignoring all that;

Gilmour came through under Lampard at Chelsea and at this stage of his career would be looking for a starting position in a premier league club. Supposedly hes on around £45k a week and only has a year on his contract so would be well advised to rejoin his former manager on a longer deal.

Gallagher has highlighted Lampard as his "sporting idol" since youth. Other players such as Michael Essien have chosen to join clubs (Lyon) where their sporting idol managed (Paul Le Guen). He signed a 5 year contract in 2020 which is unlikely to be of a 'high' wage packet. If he wants to be the 'main' man in a team rather than being a rotation player at Chelsea then there may be a chance to sign him whether on loan or a permanent deal.

Youve asked me a question and then told me how not to respond to it. Then you've told me you dont rate the manager that has this group of players in the middle of the table based on current form:

Ignoring all that;

Gilmour came through under Lampard at Chelsea and at this stage of his career would be looking for a starting position in a premier league club. Supposedly hes on around £45k a week and only has a year on his contract so would be well advised to rejoin his former manager on a longer deal.

Gallagher has highlighted Lampard as his "sporting idol" since youth. Other players such as Michael Essien have chosen to join clubs (Lyon) where their sporting idol managed (Paul Le Guen). He signed a 5 year contract in 2020 which is unlikely to be of a 'high' wage packet. If he wants to be the 'main' man in a team rather than being a rotation player at Chelsea then there may be a chance to sign him whether on loan or a permanent deal.
Yes but you are ignoring the fact that Lampard is a terrible manager

Probably the wrong thread for that discussion.

Do you have any view on my points otherwise?
Gallagher will have options at Chelsea or much better clubs than Everton...........Gilmour is a slim possibilty but he's a weak little [Poor language removed] so

Status
Not open for further replies.