Match Thread West Ham v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice Mac, but, with this shower of bottlers, we either get enough points to stay up at Goodison with a full house urging them on, or, we go down mate.

Just a win and a draw in the next 2 games would sort us out mate, but I can't see that happening.

Too light in midfield, non existent in defence and a toothless attack. Doesn't look great.

West Ham 0-55 Everton

Just a win and a draw in the next 2 games would sort us out mate, but I can't see that happening.

Too light in midfield, non existent in defence and a toothless attack. Doesn't look great.

West Ham 0-55 Everton
I'd even settle for one point from the six on offer in the next two games, provided the one point was next Wednesday at Burnley.

Inappropriate Language
I will be shocked if we manage anything other than a defeat unfortunately. Not having Goodison do the work for them they'll [Poor language removed] out an lose 3-0. Antonio will tear Keane a new one.

Got a good feeling for this one actually, 1-1. Inevitable conceding from a set piece but I think Richarlison and DCL will turn up for this and give their backline issues and they don't tend to keep clean sheets.

So a draw and expected defeats for Burnley and Watford.....and then three days later lose at Burnley and be back to massive panic stations.

I just hope Frank tries something new because Coleman, Kenny and Holgate in defense have been bad. Now
is the time to be brave and not repeat line-ups that do not work.

Patterson starts for me with Ben Godfrey at left-back though I'd be happy to see Brainthwaite start- he was
good at Chelski and he is ok in the air. The rest of the team more or less picks itself and maybe Holgate in the
midfield holding role might be worth a go.

As long as we don't play 3 at the back I'm hoping it'll be a draw TBH. West Ham had good form up, until the international breaks. Always take Moyes teams a couple of games to pick back up again. How many time had we been there. Smash Burnley Wednesday and it'll be happy days

I’d go for a massive defensive line up and try to hit them in the break. A point wound be good but all 3 might just unsettle those teams above and below us who all could get beat today.

Watford Norwich Burnley Brentford Leeds all got tough games so hopefully none of them get a single point Sad isn’t it but I don’t feel hopeful against Moyes and a decent WH side.
Resting my hopes on smashing Burnley and picking up at least a draw against Man U
Hope Begovic and Branthwaite start
COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.