Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes you have to take a step backwards to take a step forward.

This current business model is not sustainable. We need flushing out and a new approach.

Hanging on in the premier league every season is just demoralising and pointless.
We are nothing more than cannon fodder for the big clubs.

i can see what your saying as in a rebuild etc but to (me) getting relegated isn’t the answer

either way a rebuild is a must

but going down ends this football club

What's happening with the governance of this club off the field is troubling me more than what we have to do on it right now.

We can get the points required, but that will mean an even playing field. If the players get distracted by what's going on with Moshiri-Usmanov we are in deep trouble here.

What's happening with the governance of this club off the field is troubling me more than what we have to do on it right now.

We can get the points required, but that will mean an even playing field. If the players get distracted by what's going on with Moshiri-Usmanov we are in deep trouble here.
You honestly think our players give a flying about the ownership of the club? They only care about their wages hitting their bank every month and they know if we cant pay them, somebody else will.

They dont and shouldnt care.

You honestly think our players give a flying about the ownership of the club? They only care about their wages hitting their bank every month and they know if we cant pay them, somebody else will.

They dont and shouldnt care.
...besides all that I have my concerns regarding the officials and the PL itself. They wont be doing us any favours on the run in. They'd know the politicians would love an 'oligarch' scalp in the PL.

They've all but cratered Chelsea for years to come, and we are next in line.

THAT sort of thing is not lost on footballers.

...besides all that I have my concerns regarding the officials and the PL itself. They wont be doing us any favours on the run in. They'd know the politicians would love an 'oligarch' scalp in the PL.

They've all but cratered Chelsea for years to come, and we are next in line.

THAT sort of thing is not lost on footballers.
Lighten up dave

I've done the dreaded results predictor too many times now but based on the remaining fixtures I just can't see us surviving. Primarily this is because Burnley have a whole host of fixtures that a Dyche team could easily win 1-0, especially against teams around them (including us!). Brentford have a particularly challenging set of fixtures like us, but that would require us to get more points than them across the same period - currently five behind with three games in hand (e.g. we would need to win two of those). Just can't see it happening. Depressing times.

We need at least 10 points from the remaining games over the next two months. We have only achieved 9 points during the previous 6 months..

We average just over a point and a half per month in this time. Not likely given the last 6 months we will get 10 points.

Added to the fact Burnley hadn’t won a match until this year. They have now won three. Puts them in better form than us.

Watford play Liverpool and Burnley play City before we play next so if we can find a way somehow of getting something at West Ham things will look brighter. Just hope that West Ham will have the Europa Quarter final on their minds and Moyes does us a favour and rests some players as we need all the help we can get

We need at least 10 points from the remaining games over the next two months. We have only achieved 9 points during the previous 6 months..

We average just over a point and a half per month in this time. Not likely given the last 6 months we will get 10 points.

Added to the fact Burnley hadn’t won a match until this year. They have now won three. Puts them in better form than us.

And the likes of watford have it in them to pull off results.
0-1 at villa
1-2 at southampton.

We made southampton look world class and villa newcastle and watford all turned them over since.

Have to try and get our noses in front in home games and build momentum cos those away performances. Just wow at these fragile little darlings when they concede.

Is this the worst spine of any Everton side.
----------------------pickford----------------
------------holgate---------keane-----------
------------gomes--------doucoure------

Is holgate and keane any better than craig short or carl tiler. Is pickford, not the worst keeper but the most non confident feeling keeper.
Are those midfielders any better than mark pembridge or scott gemmil. Both criticised in their time at Everton but dont remember them rolling over.

I think the spine of Everton today might just be the worst ive seen ?

And the likes of watford have it in them to pull off results.
0-1 at villa
1-2 at southampton.

We made southampton look world class and villa newcastle and watford all turned them over since.

Have to try and get our noses in front in home games and build momentum cos those away performances. Just wow at these fragile little darlings when they concede.
Unfortunately we played Southampton when they were in top form since then for whatever reason the wheels have come off

Watford play Liverpool and Burnley play City before we play next so if we can find a way somehow of getting something at West Ham things will look brighter. Just hope that West Ham will have the Europa Quarter final on their minds and Moyes does us a favour and rests some players as we need all the help we can get
The way this team has preformed away, West Ham could play their reserves and we'd still lose. I'm being serious here.

I keep thinking every week this team can't get any worse and it does. The only ray of hope is our home form and that's still not that impressive either.

Status
Not open for further replies.