Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a couple of these in Finch Farm and fill them at the end of the season.

Large-yellow-commercial-skip.png
You’re not into recycling?

Dunno why but I reckon the goalie, Richarlson and DCL will be off during summer.

Spurs seem to be keen on the goalie and good replacements abound, Richarlison is on his last contract year
and Arsenal might pay over the top for DCL.

Then the Big Rebuild starts with no worries about fair play.

Dunno why but I reckon the goalie, Richarlson and DCL will be off during summer.

Spurs seem to be keen on the goalie and good replacements abound, Richarlison is on his last contract year
and Arsenal might pay over the top for DCL.

Then the Big Rebuild starts with no worries about fair play.
Could be, but why can’t you mention the goalies name?

I’ve been on this forum for a long time. I’ve been going for even longer.
I’m sat on the coach. Tears in my eyes

And some people didn’t want us to sign Zaha, yet we are ok to watch them 14 today who are obviously better than Zaha.
I’ll dig out the posters comments about Zaha tomorrow. Never forget what you wish for

And some people didn’t want us to sign Zaha, yet we are ok to watch them 14 today who are obviously better than Zaha.
I’ll dig out the posters comments about Zaha tomorrow. Never forget what you wish for
Zaha is a midtable PL winger approaching 30 who would have commanded a 60m+ fee - we have really not missed out on anything special. We have just been so diabolically run for the last five years that we look at these players in awe. It speaks much more pertinently about us than it does Zaha!

Add Zaha into our team, do we win today?

If you had highlighted Conor Gallagher for dominating the midfield id have agreed.

Zaha had 2 other ball players to play with and Gallagher in the centre who is pure class.

Our forward players have a dire midfield and no full back support.

If you had highlighted Conor Gallagher for dominating the midfield id have agreed.

Zaha had 2 other ball players to play with and Gallagher in the centre who is pure class.

Our forward players have a dire midfield and no full back support.
We’ve never been rumoured to sign CG so you can’t just make up players like fantasy football

We had the chance to sign him a few years ago, my point is about the fans rather than the individual, nothing is ever good enough for people ending with today, Mason Holgate as captain

I’ll save you the time.

I did and I still wouldn’t touch him, utter cart horse

Status
Not open for further replies.