2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backed out of challenges and had the first touch of a trampoline....but yep give him time, it's only a relegation fight. Him and DVB obviously don't see it as their fight.
None of them do, if we go down then most of them strut off to another club and it's forgotten. Just a pity we haven't had the satisfaction in seeing these wasters sent packing earlier. Look at that spray on hair sitting here picking up a huge wage knowing he'll never play.

None of them do, if we go down then most of them strut off to another club and it's forgotten. Just a pity we haven't had the satisfaction in seeing these wasters sent packing earlier. Look at that spray on hair sitting here picking up a huge wage knowing he'll never play.
Interesting comment - but who do you mean?

He lost a few challenges early doors but I thought he created a couple of openings as the game progressed. He’s an attacker flair player who’s lost his mojo and may not of be the signing we need but I think he would be better judged on 90 minutes. I honestly think if Richarlison would have scored an early goal today we would have won but I think it was clear to see when wolves scored it knocked the [Poor language removed] out of the team and the fans

I must really be missing something here. What exactly did he do wrong or his attitude?

I just think these are weird takes and assumptions
Hes not involved in the game. He doesnt track back, he doesnt put himself about. The only game he played well was Leeds when it already won.

He hasn't threatened a goal, which for a second striker, is a big concern.

Hes not involved in the game. He doesnt track back, he doesnt put himself about. The only game he played well was Leeds when it already won.

He hasn't threatened a goal, which for a second striker, is a big concern.
I was sat Top Balcony and what I was honestly saw

Was him making runs (which no one did all game bar Richy)

He offered himself in midfield and played a few good 1-2s. The weight of his passes btw actually correct, so many of our players over or under hit passes, it's embarrassing

No one threatened the goal? Richarlison had 1 2 shots in 90 minutes, one wide of the goal.

I just think people are jumping on Dele because they're angry about the current state of the club

I was sat Top Balcony and what I was honestly saw

Was him making runs (which no one did all game bar Richy)

He offered himself in midfield and played a few good 1-2s. The weight of his passes btw actually correct, so many of our players over or under hit passes, it's embarrassing

No one threatened the goal? Richarlison had 1 2 shots in 90 minutes, one wide of the goal.

I just think people are jumping on Dele because they're angry about the current state of the club
He doesnt get in the box. He has barely had a shot. He has no pace and he can't press anymore. I dont get why we signed him.

He doesnt get in the box. He has barely had a shot. He has no pace and he can't press anymore. I dont get why we signed him.
Think it's a harsh assessment, we made a great run into the box that was just offside and he took a bit of a rusty touch.

It's a game of opinions and I'm not writing him off just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.