Match Thread Tottenham vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eternal foolish optimism but thought we started ok. Spurs poor. Spurs Crowd started groaning as they always do like us … looked ok pressing .. missed Gray so badly. Can’t wait for him to be back … Don’t like to criticise but Coleman .. Kenny .. Keane ..Holgate and Pickford and cash in on DCL .. Keep Gordon …
Get behind us totally at all the other home games we will be ok
Like Lampard Shame he’s got lots of useless tools to work with .. instead of tools for each job

Any Evertonian that watched beyond half an hour is a better Evertonian than me, the sad thing is I'm not even raging, it was totally predictable, we are at our weakest when we have the ball. They looked like scoring every time we lost the ball.

Need 4 points at the minimum from our next 2 games. We need to finish 17th and we need to get rid of many many players.

Don't lose sleep over them, after watching News at 10 and seeing what's happening in Ukraine I can't get upset over a football game.

Any Evertonian that watched beyond half an hour is a better Evertonian than me, the sad thing is I'm not even raging, it was totally predictable, we are at our weakest when we have the ball. They looked like scoring every time we lost the ball.

Need 4 points at the minimum from our next 2 games. We need to finish 17th and we need to get rid of many many players.

Don't lose sleep over them, after watching News at 10 and seeing what's happening in Ukraine I can't get upset over a football game.
Very true, I know I get down especially after games like tonight but that invasion puts things in to perspective. I`ve seen images from Ukraine that will haunt me for ages...

I admire your focus but do you honestly not have an overwhelming concern regarding how easily we were swept aside tonight?

Our away record has put us in a position where we realistically need to win every five remaining home games now to stay up. Three of the five are against top eight teams. That is simply frighteningly unlikely.
We've got more than 5 home games left.

Carraghers calling them out there. Weak, physical and mentally, undeserving of the club etc praising the fans as the only bulwark against relegation.
I can't defend the indefensible but would there every be a scenario whereby the RS are playing and the two in the studio are an ex-Blue and a past player from the RS's opponent? Would never happen.

Just a question, has football become political?
I didn't see a peace sign (except for the 'show') I saw the Ukrainian flag
When was that ever a thing in football...that was not condoned?

Status
Not open for further replies.