Match Thread Tottenham vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously being a fan I don’t want that, but I certainly wouldn’t shed a tear or lose sleep about it. They have done my head in for to long to worry about it, more to life than this ?

They wouldn't be able to argue they wouldn't have deserved it either. Have been terrible.

Problem is they won't care.

The longest top flight status in English football being destroyed by a group of spineless wage jockeys with a group of headless morons at the helm.

I have never seen such a bad defense in 60 years
And I've seen some crap
But this lot takes the biscuit
They wouldn't be able to argue they wouldn't have deserved it either. Have been terrible.

The longest top flight status in English football being destroyed by a group of spineless wage jockeys with a group of headless morons at the helm.
Well it’s up to Frank now to ween them out, forget names what we paid etc play the ones that deserve it 50% of the starting line up tonight didn’t deserve to start.

Arsenal are longest we are second mate

Also seems to have no personality, but I’m not worried about Spurs never liked the team, we have that out the way now we must move on to the next.
I admire your focus but do you honestly not have an overwhelming concern regarding how easily we were swept aside tonight?

Our away record has put us in a position where we realistically need to win every five remaining home games now to stay up. Three of the five are against top eight teams. That is simply frighteningly unlikely.

I have never seen such a bad defense in 60 years
And I've seen some crap
But this lot takes the biscuit
I agree they are embarrassing but our only problem is who do we replace them with. I fear that they are the best we have with Mina and Godfrey injured unless we have some young gem itching to play. Branthwaite doesn't seem the answer either currently

They're playing that badly now that the MOTM poll perhaps should be reconfigured to include a 'No-one' or 'None of the above' option.

Sometimes you shouldn't be made to choose anyone when they've all been a steaming pile of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.