Match Thread Tottenham vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Keane should have stayed on. We might have scored......another one in our own net.
Tbh I can’t stand him.
I dislike him as well, but my point was that spurs never got out of first gear yet they have absolutely dismissed us into embarrassment. Look at him, there's not even a bead of sweat on his face.

I think Keane should have stayed on. We might have scored......another one in our own net.

I dislike him as well, but my point was that spurs never got out of first gear yet they have absolutely dismissed us into embarrassment. Look at him, there's not even a bead of sweat on his face.
Also seems to have no personality, but I’m not worried about Spurs never liked the team, we have that out the way now we must move on to the next.

oh do me a favour. If the ref sorted out all the scumbags that take Gordon out 4 or 5 times in every game we'd have a threat. He "tries" alright.. up to the point when he's taken out by a bouncer in a football kit.
I like Gordon but today he wasn't 'good'. None of them were.

He definitely needs to be better in the final third. But he gets us up the field which matters. He plays passes in the final third which matters. There are things to like.
Yeah look I like the lad. It was more on his display today. It wasn't good. That's not to say I don't think he's a talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.