2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good way to judge a player is how they are viewed by other teams fans. Richarlison is hated by other teams fans, as we're most of the very good players down the years. I wish we could have a team full of players with the ability and attitude of Richarlison and Gordon.

I get what your saying but teams hated playing stoke and they were full of crap players …
Kevin Nolan , jonjo shelvey and players like that are also hated and I wouldn’t want them anywhere near our team. Richy winds other fans up because he’s always going to ground

I get what your saying but teams hated playing stoke and they were full of crap players …
Kevin Nolan , jonjo shelvey and players like that are also hated and I wouldn’t want them anywhere near our team. Richy winds other fans up because he’s always going to ground
Richarlison winds other teams fans up because he is a born winner, as well as being a very good footballer who gets right in their face.

Whatever anyone thinks of him, he always gives 100% and does not take seconds from anyone.

Richarlison's antics annoy people. He spends most of the game on the floor supposedly injured and is always complaining, a bit like Drogba. He can be annoying enough on your team.

Since Frank has been here he has played 4 1/2 games and scored 3 goals
I given v Brentford
1 taken off him v Leeds
1 disallowed v Boreham very harsh
So my point is don't judge him on what went on when Benitez was here because we just didn't attack.

He will score plenty of goals under Frank and a proper midfield behind him

So he's scored one then.

He needs them to count. If only's won't keep us up.

Interesting piece on Richarlison.

At the end it mentions Thelwell and a 352 formation.

I wonder with DCL, Dele and Richarlison...who plays where?

Especially when we have Gray and Gordon to be added in as well. Good problems to solve of course but hard to see what the 1st choice would be and the formation.

Especially when we have Gray and Gordon to be added in as well. Good problems to solve of course but hard to see what the 1st choice would be and the formation.
And Rondon, dont forget him!!

Richarlison's antics annoy people. He spends most of the game on the floor supposedly injured and is always complaining, a bit like Drogba. He can be annoying enough on your team.
He also gets targeted and kicked up in the air a lot. Very often his antics result after a series of unfair challenges that go unpunished.

I think the test will be, is if/when a team of significance shows real interest in him.

I think then we will see we’re his ambition lies- wouldn’t knock him for going to a bigger club

Also it will show how over teams rate him…

Wolves obviously played that system. I think Frank did at times at derby and Chelsea.

Would definitely suit Mykolenko and patterson, probably Godfrey to.

I suppose it’s finding places for Dele. As I doubt he would be one of the 2 centre mids so that leaves 3 positions.

With Dele, Richarlison, gray, Gordon. And if DCL goes. A new striker or if Richarlison is Franks number 9. Another playmaker behind him.

Will probably be more a 343

Wolves obviously played that system. I think Frank did at times at derby and Chelsea.

Would definitely suit Mykolenko and patterson, probably Godfrey to.

I suppose it’s finding places for Dele. As I doubt he would be one of the 2 centre mids so that leaves 3 positions.

With Dele, Richarlison, gray, Gordon. And if DCL goes. A new striker or if Richarlison is Franks number 9. Another playmaker behind him.

Will probably be more a 343

Yeah i was thinking 343 as well but i cant see Dele as a CM...needs to play as 2nd striker imo

Next season if DCL has gone then we will have a better option upfront than Richarlison or better options than gray and Gordon behind
I don't see us selling both and Richy seems to actually like it here, as for better options I don't know we need to strengthen in a number of areas tbh and I don't want to do anything with Gordon although I do think he needs to find an end product, I'm a bit 50/50 on Gray tbh

If it's 343 then the front line is going to be Gray--Richarlison--Gordon?
there is not a massive amount of goals in that front line imo

Next season if DCL has gone then we will have a better option upfront than Richarlison or better options than gray and Gordon behind

I think we'll score a lot more with a top centre midfield.

But i wonder where Dele plays or where Lampard has in mind as he must have sold him on a position unless its starting wide and drifting inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.