Richarlison
DCL
Gordon
Dele
Gray
Dobbin
Townsend

Cant be too many.

The thing with Richarlison is that i think he needs a settled position. The players around him.also need to feed him...rather than being too selfish.

4 goals in 17 doesn't suggest goalscorer
From the wing position he would get just as many if not more is my point. Richy can score goals from the wing and he’s a threat on crosses/set pieces. He just doesn’t add anything in the striker role that he can’t do out wide- so he is wasted

The truth is Richy doesn’t want to do all the dirty work defending he does on the wing. I can understand that from his perspective as it’s rough. It isn’t a good reason for the manager to cave to his demands though.

On the evidence of the last two seasons, it's quite clear that Richarlison is fulfilling his potential at about the same rate as Everton is fulfilling its.
Yeah but the best players are being restricted by the amount of crap we have in the squad

Just to add, how many teams have better forward options than:

Richarlison
DCL
Gordon
Dele
Gray
Dobbin
Townsend

Cant be too many.

The thing with Richarlison is that i think he needs a settled position. The players around him.also need to feed him...rather than being too selfish.

Overrating too many of these. All the top 6 have better options. Leicester probably do as well.

I’ve always thought we have a top ten forward line, a bottom half midfield (although improved by VdB), and one of the worst defences in the league.

Banking on our decent forwards and goalkeeper being the difference between us and the teams at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.