Match Thread Tottenham vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooney_Tunes

Player Valuation: £40m
Tottenham at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Monday Evening after coming off a diabolical display against Boreham, is not the fixture I would have picked for us on Monday Night Football, but that is the fixture list, so let's get on with it!

The only thing I know for certain is that if Keane starts, Kane scores.

So, for god's sake Frank, bench the fraud.

UTFT...

I don’t think the cup game was diabolical? We won and they didn’t have a shot on goal all match. Their whole game plan was to stop us scoring and we managed to even without DCL, Gray, Richy in the first half, VDB, Dele etc.
It wasn’t pretty but we avoided a potential embarrassing banana skin far more comfortably that the Hull game for example.

I don’t think the cup game was diabolical? We won and they didn’t have a shot on goal all match. Their whole game plan was to stop us scoring and we managed to even without DCL, Gray, Richy in the first half, VDB, Dele etc.
It wasn’t pretty but we avoided a potential embarrassing banana skin far more comfortably that the Hull game for example.
Fair Point...

If the spuds turn up, we’re done.

Worst thing that could’ve happened was them losing their last game to Boro. They’ll want to put that right.

But as ever I live in hope (that’s the killer) we upset the odds!

Tottenham at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Monday Evening after coming off a diabolical display against Boreham, is not the fixture I would have picked for us on Monday Night Football, but that is the fixture list, so let's get on with it!

UTFT...
Diabolical?

What a negative preview, why not look for some positives, such as how well Rondon did to see is safely into the next round

More confident in this than I was against Southampton. Spurs are there to be gotten at for sure and more confidence in our ability to be a bit more solid away from home with the three in midfield against city.

Think we will get a point but quietly confident we could sneak it and give us a huge boost.

Same team that started against city for me - would keep DCL and grey on the bench.

UTFT...

Sorry to break this to you, but Branthwaite is not any better than Keane.

Status
Not open for further replies.