Club Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe they are trying to cancel Usmanov here, like hes in here with a bazooka over his shoulder

I'm sure if Britain and BJ were jn the same position as Russia and putin , and had similar sanctions imposed on its people and business , the British population would not be long I'm rising up and getting rid of its leader .... this is what will eventually happen in Russia they are hoping , one of their own will eventually take him out
I'm not sure that we routinely imprison , assault and kill demonstrators in this country.

You have to be extremely brave to "rise up " in Putin's Russia

coffin2.jpg

That's the right thing to do
This whole thing has hapopened because the west didn't take serioulsy the Minsk Agreement and now we we end up with invasions and sanctions for anyone connected to the regime that launched the invasions.

Let's get the chronology of events on this right.

So all of football can breathe easily now that Everton and Chelsea have had to take the hit for incompetent politicians and war mongers.

That's just great. All those other peaceniks and human rights activists who own all the other PL clubs must be relieved their ranks have been expunged of Abramovic and Usmanov and their good names are not now coming into disrepute.

We are dead in the water as a top flight club. That stunt has killed us just as sure as night follows day.

Do we want a person like that back on board?
That's a question we should have been asking all along. He is the same person today that he was 2 weeks ago, but he is brought into the spotlight due to his relationship with Putin.

I'm not saying we should or shouldn't have ties with him, but it isn't possible to make billions of pounds without someone else losing out at the other end, and that goes for Moshiri and all the other billionaire owners in the PL.

Just my opinion but a friend of mine with much better commercial and business understanding than my self said: This fellas money is everywhere and in one way or another it will always get trickled down to where he wants it to be, in this case Everton and the stadium build.

Fingers crossed!

What a time to be alive. Praying a sanctioned kleptocrat can find a way to launder money into the club.

So all of football can breathe easily now that Everton and Chelsea have had to take the hit for incompetent politicians and war mongers.

That's just great. All those other peaceniks and human rights activists who own all the other PL clubs must be relieved their ranks have been expunged of Abramovic and Usmanov and their good names are not now coming into disrepute.

We are dead in the water as a top flight club. That stunt has killed us just as sure as night follows day.

Are you trying to saying Everton & Chelsea are the real victims here?

Status
Not open for further replies.