2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a one off it’s bad luck.

He’s always got one of those in him, absolute liability. He’s got the feet of a 1970s style centre half.

…no he hasn’t. Any ordinary top flight CB of the 1970s would’ve dealt with that ball. For some reason, folk think modern day footballers are superior. I just think they’re lucky.

John Hurst was our CB in the 1970s, he was top drawer & didn’t get an England cap. I guarantee, Keane wasn’t fit to lace Hurst’s boots yet he has a drawer full of England caps and is a multi-millionaire.

…no he hasn’t. Any ordinary top flight CB of the 1970s would’ve dealt with that ball. For some reason, folk think modern day footballers are superior. I just think they’re lucky.

John Hurst was our CB in the 1970s, he was top drawer & didn’t get an England cap. I guarantee, Keane wasn’t fit to lace Hurst’s boots yet he has a drawer full of England caps and is a multi-millionaire.
Ok, I should have said Sunday league centre half.

But it’s hard to deny modern day footballers don’t practise technique more.

…no, it was a very ageist & ignorant post from you and it would be decent if you withdrew it. I’m sure not all of the criticism of Keane is from ‘middle aged and fat’ posters, and even if it is is then it should be respected.

You don’t have to look good in your underpants to be an Evertonian with an opinion. It’s ok to disagree, but it’s not ok to be disagreeable. One day when you are old & I’m not around you might recall this exchange.

?

xx

Not his biggest fan but the lad was solid today against top quality players . In my humble opinion it looked like a deflection that took the ball past him.And I now a top top quality defender moves his feet quicker and clears that. But he was a lot better today so hope he builds on this performance

Not his biggest fan but the lad was solid today against top quality players . In my humble opinion it looked like a deflection that took the ball past him.And I now a top top quality defender moves his feet quicker and clears that. But he was a lot better today so hope he builds on this performance

solid except being at fault for the games only goal?

yer smashing game

Completely disagree, he was at fault for the goal, flat footed and then some, cost us the game. Also, when he heads the ball, it’s like he purposely heads it to the opposition, virtually every time

He’s like Siggurdson was in Ancelotti’s final season. Just when you thought he’d finally be out of the team someone would get injured and he’d be straight back in.

How many errors is it this season now? This bloke is the rotting core of this Everton team, get him binned now for the good of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.