Match Thread Southampton v Everton Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alli gives it away, no serious attempt to get it back or break play up, just gets passed around until they spring Livramento who stands it up for Shane Long - Shane Long - to beat three of ours to nod it in.

Shameful, absolutely shameful. Wasn't enthused with Alli's signing, feeling totally vindicated already.

Where was the fight and effort from last week? can they only do it with home fans supporting them? shocking effort and performance, these are a nothing team

Personally I am really looking at this game as a marker of what the players truly have in them for the rest of the season.

We did our bit as fans against Leeds and the team responded. For away games, it is more up to the players to want to do it for themselves and have passion and pride in their own performances. I am hoping I see it from them without needing a full goodison crowd to get them up for it but sadly I have seen this team do exactly the opposite so many times that I don’t hold out much hope

Well they have given me an answer to my question and it’s sadly what we’d come to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.