How many points will it take too survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember not so long ago many of us, including me, was sat here saying Newcastle and Norwich are "Dead & Buried" yet Newcastle are now 1 point behind us and Norwich have the chance to go level with us tonight albeit having played a game more.

I`m sat here hoping Leeds, Brentford and Norwich lose to keep oure heads above a rapidly rising tide.... sad sad time to be an Evertonian.

1644435391770.png

Remember not so long ago many of us, including me, was sat here saying Newcastle and Norwich are "Dead & Buried" yet Newcastle are now 1 point behind us and Norwich have the chance to go level with us tonight albeit having played a game more.

I`m sat here hoping Leeds, Brentford and Norwich lose to keep oure heads above a rapidly rising tide.... sad sad time to be an Evertonian.

View attachment 155432
If this isnt reversed soon we are going down.... I still think we will stay up but we are using up games keep losing whilst teams all around us are all picking up many many more points than us...

9 POINTS FROM THE LAST 51 AVAILABLE

1644435711092.png

If this isnt reversed soon we are going down.... I still think we will stay up but we are using up games keep losing whilst teams all around us are all picking up many many more points than us...

View attachment 155433
Frightening to think that we earned more points in the first five games than in the next seventeen.

This is why this run of games, starting with Norwich, was so crucial. We're running out of fixtures where we can reasonably expect to pick up all three points.

View attachment 155433
That table makes really bad reading for us. It really shows how bad a hole we've dug for ourselves this season. Every other club down there seems to have some fight in them to get the points to move up the table, but I don't see it in enough of our lot.

That table makes really bad reading for us. It really shows how bad a hole we've dug for ourselves this season. Every other club down there seems to have some fight in them to get the points to move up the table, but I don't see it in enough of our lot.

It`s like 1994 all over again, but without Joe Royle and his Dogs of War.

We can only hope that Frank has seen enough now, to know that some of them haven`t got the fight or desire for a scrap and quite simply aren`t arsed about the club and goes medieval on them.

I dont reckon its going to be 40 points , I believe 35 points should suffice

No doubting its going to be a major dog fight and we are right in the middle of it

View attachment 155432
We are in free fall

Our run in now is terrible, I can only see 3 wins, Watford, palace and Brentford, I think this is it for us unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.