2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people who've been putting Patterson straight into their team may be about to get a rude awakening.

I believe Coleman will be Lampard's first choice right back, for the commitment that he gives on the pitch as well as his leadership, and that Patterson will really have to seize his chances when they come if he's to make that position his own before the end of the season.

A lot of people who've been putting Patterson straight into their team may be about to get a rude awakening.

I believe Coleman will be Lampard's first choice right back, for the commitment that he gives on the pitch as well as his leadership, and that Patterson will really have to seize his chances when they come if he's to make that position his own before the end of the season.
Seamus will coach him into the role.

I want Patterson to play tomorrow because its a good chance to play him away from the pressure of the league and also because I dont believe Seamus can play Saturday Tuesday. I would keep him for the Newcastle game.

Coleman cant play every game anymore. We need to use both.

I agree mate, Would love to be wrong but I dont think Pattersons going to be Premiership ready anytime soon. We really do need to give Seamus a rest though

Dear God.
Just had the same conversation on Twitter. Won’t risk s 20yr old kid. Coleman will play in all the big games.

It’s like these fans are blinkered. And haven’t watched him this season. He’s been horrendous and cost us a good few times and offers nothing. Even Rafael & dunc dropped him in the end. And to be fair Kenny got 2 assists in 2 games.

Leadership, worst caption I’ve seen in 40yrs. Might have commitment, but Is shocking on the ball, can’t trap a bag of cement. His main tactic is run to halfway, stop because he’s lacks pace to go past anyone and passé the ball back. Every forward pass finds an opponent.

And he’s cost us a good few goals this year. With some shocking play

Leadership, worst caption I’ve seen in 40yrs. Might have commitment, but Is shocking on the ball, can’t trap a bag of cement. His main tactic is run to halfway, stop because he’s lacks pace to go past anyone and passé the ball back. Every forward pass finds an opponent.

And he’s cost us a good few goals this year. With some shocking play
I love him, but it's clear he's completely finished. Whether the Scot is ready, who knows but leaving us short in that position for so long is near criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.