2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lampard & his team are clearly getting to work straight away on trying to improve simple passing & showing for a pass, getting the defence to find the pass centrally & quickly. I like it. Stops us inviting unnecessary pressure on our back line who have been so easy to pressure into bad passes & hoof. Gets the midfield working & the wingers getting involved higher up the pitch rather than 20ft behind the halfway line where thier options are predominantly in our own half rather than between the halfway line & start of the final third. Pushes the oppo back, brings our back line forward & we can then get Richy & Dom in the box together drawing players towards them leaving more space for our players to create or shoot or be given more time to make a decent cross rather than a hurried one with only DCL to aim for.

Please Frank.

GettyImages-1289959522-scaled.jpg
I'd take Gilmour. Hasn't worked out at Norwich, but he'll have 12 months left on his deal this summer I believe and the kid is a talent.

If we got Ashley Cole in we would have the best AMC and the best left back in Premier League history on the coaching staff, plus Paul Clement, one of Europe's most respected coaches. If we can get a few wins surely that set up has to be attractive to young players looking to develop.

Its a very impressive backroom.

Interesting shouts in this short video - training routine with Allan being used as the spare "6" to play through in the middle of it all

Shouts of "use the 6" and "use Allan"

Might already give you an idea of what the plan is

Glad hes teaching them to pass the ball not to punt it as hard as they can up the pitch

Didn't spot DCL in any of those routines there :confused:

Extended break as a result of a long summer I've read. Pickford is the same apparently.

He's in Puente Romano, Marbella.

Thats quality.

Lots of shouts to enjoy the ball and also to press. I even saw Cenk pressing to win it back at one point. What is going on. I thought you weren't allowed to keep the ball or pressure the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.