27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it’s being paid for by loans, the loans are dependent on Premier League TV money coming in season after season to pay them back. What happens when we can’t pay the loans for the stadium back because we’ve been out of the Premier League for 3 years?
Currently there has been no confirmation of any funding having been secured.
Everything to date has been funded by Moshiri.

He has been here 6 years and done absolutely none of that. He’s been “given time”

Went all in too quick and had to fix the mess of Koeman's splurge while also wanting to compete. Meanwhile we were selling and buying badly. There has not been anything for longevity.

Got a point now where he can implement it. It's what the protests should open his eyes to.

He's not going anywhere until that ground is built.

Went all in too quick and had to fix the mess of Koeman's splurge while also wanting to compete. Meanwhile we were selling and buying badly. There has not been anything for longevity.

Got a point now where he can implement it. It's what the protests should open his eyes to.

He's not going anywhere until that ground is built.
We hope.

It would’ve been more effective if they’d broadcast it more broadly.

Personally, I can’t understand why they didn’t.

Yesterday's one wasn't a protest it was publicity stunt.

Tonight's one was very last minute from what I can tell but you are 100% right. Whoever is organising this needs to communicate better with the fans unless you follow the right people on twitter you just won't hear anything about it.

Well it’s being paid for by loans, the loans are dependent on Premier League TV money coming in season after season to pay them back. What happens when we can’t pay the loans for the stadium back because we’ve been out of the Premier League for 3 years?
Does anyone know how the stadium is being funded. And sure, if we're 3 years in the championship, the stadium will be mothballed.
But you're now asking me what happens if we get relegated and fail to get promoted in 3 successive seasons.

That yellow and black colour scheme needs to go. It reminds me of the aussie rules team Richmond.lol This is Everton, any colours other than blue and white is pointless and silly imo.

No problem with the idea.

But it needs to be snappy and punchy to everyone, or at least somewhat identifiable.

A quick wiki search of Southall shows 3 of the First 50 in the referenced kit. The clear and obvious pattern should have been the black watch, just like United with their original colours.

No problem with the idea.

But it needs to be snappy and punchy to everyone, or at least somewhat identifiable.

A quick wiki search of Southall shows 3 of the First 50 in the referenced kit. The clear and obvious pattern should have been the black watch, just like United with their original colours.
Red and black.

The club avoided using it on the kit for a reason.

Does anyone know how the stadium is being funded. And sure, if we're 3 years in the championship, the stadium will be mothballed.
But you're now asking me what happens if we get relegated and fail to get promoted in 3 successive seasons.

We are not getting promoted for the foreseeable future if we go down. We’d need to sell the entire squad because our wage bill wouldn’t be sustainable in the Championship.

Currently, by Moshiri.
As yet, there has been no confirmation of external funding having been secured.

Status
Not open for further replies.