Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were already quite a few red flags with this fella but going on SSN to try and promote yourself while disclosing details about confidential interviews, what questions were asked and pretty much everything but the kitchen sink while the interview process has not even been completed has got to the biggest mother of all red flags i have ever seen.

Never seen anything like it.

Swerve and stay swerved.

Swerve this dude and fast.

Giving interviews before he even got the job, we need less headline, drama and swagger and more omerta, keep it in house - we're a joke already and this doesn't bode well.

If you were a potential employer you would run a mile...

Employers take "content creator" and "youtuber" as serious job credentials nowadays mate...

If we still gets appointed then it really is just a total circus act isn't it

Surely not? I mean not even FARHAD MOSHIRI..

Why do we need to give multiple interviews to candidates? Are we forgetting what questions to ask?
Yeah I was wondering that earlier. You never really hear of any other clubs conducting interviews, they would usually have their man lined up and just appoint him.

I imagine them all lined up in a corridor with their records of achievement in hand straightening their ties and revising at the last minute.

Has to be a non starter this one. Benitez has proven if you don’t have the fans then it ends in a disaster. The players feed off the negativity then it all just becomes one big concoction of sludge. But then this board learn nothing do they so fully expect him to be appointed.

Employers take "content creator" and "youtuber" as serious job credentials nowadays mate...
Sky are saying he was invited to have a right to reply to all the criticism and ridicule he had faced recently on social media etc. if that is true it is still out of order that he took the offer in the middle of the recruitment process

View attachment 153460

Imagine seeing that before you've even signed

Just echoes the frustrations of the fans. Probably not the right thing to do. But failing to see how else they can get their point across in fairness.

I cba with this anymore. Just appoint someone so we can get on with it. If it's gonna be VP just do it so he can get us that CB already

If its not get on with it. We're running out of time.

Whoever did this don't speak for me. Not interested in Lampard.

Status
Not open for further replies.