Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of defeats and the das on his back and he'd be on the tannoy asking for stadium jackets in Morrison's car park.

I'd actually started to think i'd hit rock bottom with Everton but Vitor has fully rejuvenated me, the club haven't made me smile this much in years. Unless he gets it like, in which case it'll be back to the pits of despair.

Nothing has changed, Moshiri doing a Bill and promoting his candidate and Bill using his contacts to pull the rug.

Everton executive disfunctionality is an unlimited goldmine for the media.

The fans are done and the club,s 100 year plus heritage being taken apart piece by piece every day on the world's stage.

The board should resign on mass and say there you go Moshi you sort it all out and good luck trying to stay a private individual.

I can see the PL having to step in as arbitration as the club descends into further chaos and damage its brand. Its has happened on rare occasions in other sports.

He's got a voice that could turn a glass eye to sleep, no drive or charisma at all - he's just what our lionhearted players need.

Namechecking bloody 2013 Everton like it was glorious and to be aspired to - sake man. The good times Billy mentioned eh?

So it seems that to impress our board, you just need to throw out buzzwords like "high tempo, pressing, positivity, agrresion" and you get the job, just like the rotund Spaniard did? Unreal.

10000000000% moshiri, kenwright and the club have told him to give sky a bell and have a chat to butter us up, it's ludicrous.

We're finished.

I imagine those albino lads from pre-season a few years ago are frantically trying to remove images of themselves with Everton players from the internet.
34BBF1FB-CB32-461F-A10B-C90B6155207C.jpeg

As I told Dave the other day, we used to be able to laugh at the Newcastles, the Watfords, the Norwichs, but we are, without doubt, the biggest laughing stock in the whole world, not just the league, the world.

There are fans from 4th division teams in Nigeria laughing at us currently.

Utter farce of a club.

It is a putrid organisation from boardoom on down. The shocking thing for me over the last 6 years is watching the fanbase go from cynical but reasonable-minded people to become entitled whingers and nihilists who wont accept any solution put forward.

What the hell has happened ? Stepped away from GoT for an hour and this thread has exploded .
Got a notification from Sky's YouTube Channel regarding an interview but I don't have 30 minutes .

The bloke is a complete lunatic.

Middle of an interview process.

Fair play to him for fighting his corner... but is this the type of temperament we need right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.