Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pereira managed Fenerbahçe between 15/16 and 21/22. Although not very good in both these periods, they were more correct. While Pereira wanted to play a triple defence, the management was forcing him to play a quad defence by interfering with him without the right. So he wasn't given enough freedom.

Especially football in Turkey is not like in your country. Turkish media denigrate non-Turkish Managers, forcing them to demoralize and make mistakes. Unfortunately, instead of standing behind the managers, the presidents follow the media and fire their managers.

Pereira trained with Robin Van Persie in 15/16 and had the 33-year-old RVP scored 22 goals. Moreover, despite the fact that they fight and the RVP is often injured. Then Vitor Pereira was fired and RVP was never the same again.

Similar discussions took place between Pereira and Mesut Ozil this year. In this process, Mesut Ozil scored 8 goals and made 2 assists in 23 games. Now Pereira has been unfairly fired again and Mesut Ozil is in a worse situation now.

If Pereira comes to Everton, please take care of him and give him a break. Be sure that you will be successful.

Thanks
A Fenerbahce Fan.
The Turks are back!

I'm in.

Pereira managed Fenerbahçe between 15/16 and 21/22. Although not very good in both these periods, they were more correct. While Pereira wanted to play a triple defence, the management was forcing him to play a quad defence by interfering with him without the right. So he wasn't given enough freedom.

Especially football in Turkey is not like in your country. Turkish media denigrate non-Turkish Managers, forcing them to demoralize and make mistakes. Unfortunately, instead of standing behind the managers, the presidents follow the media and fire their managers.

Pereira trained with Robin Van Persie in 15/16 and had the 33-year-old RVP scored 22 goals. Moreover, despite the fact that they fight and the RVP is often injured. Then Vitor Pereira was fired and RVP was never the same again.

Similar discussions took place between Pereira and Mesut Ozil this year. In this process, Mesut Ozil scored 8 goals and made 2 assists in 23 games. Now Pereira has been unfairly fired again and Mesut Ozil is in a worse situation now.

If Pereira comes to Everton, please take care of him and give him a break. Be sure that you will be successful.

Thanks
A Fenerbahce Fan.
Thank you

My worry about Vitor is his want to play with 3 at the back. We saw a much better defensive display on Saturday without Keane. Maybe he just needs a rest as has been said before but I think we would need a more mobile CB to allow us to play a back 3. Certainly the new full backs would allow a back 3 as they seem to have been bought to fire crosses into the box.

Then we look to the midfield. Is Gomes the man to pop up between the lines to offer creativity from the center? I don't think so unfortunately. Could this be Ross Barkley? Possibly.

So I'm happy to get behind Vitor if it is he who comes in. But what is needed the most is the ferocity from the crowd that was present on Saturday. Be the wind in the sails for our players. Make the opposition players nervous. But hold onto your bottles.

Thanks
A Fenerbahce Fan.
Based on what you've said, Everton is not the club for him.

We're in a relegation battle and if he didn't win any of his first 3 games, the fans would be all over him. Also, the media are just as ruthless in the UK (I was going to say "perhaps without the xenophobic undertones", but suggest you have a quick look at the daily mail website).

He's drifted a little. It's obviously not a done deal. If you remember, we talked to a lot of people last time before appointing Benitez! Which leads me to think lots of managers don't want the job. Lampard would be my choice out of the 3 supposed candidates. He's a smart lad, and comes from good stock, with his dad, Harry Redknapp, Mourinho etc as mentors.

He's too intelligent to want to work for Moshiri

Status
Not open for further replies.