Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity if the club announced Dunc until the end of the season, he leads us to an FA Cup final against the RS in which we win 1-0 in the 93rd minute... but we get relegated.

Would anyone take that if offered IF we came straight back up the following season?
If my aunty had a penis she’d be my uncle…

Mad permutations - as if we’d ever beat the RS in a final …in the last minute…

Ever since the Koeman / Walsh splurge on no.10s, things never felt right.

The other thing is the attack on Alladyce. 8th from 18th for dogs abuse..... We completely lost touch imagining we were top 4 with a fair bit of kack talked about all the fancy dans and overseas mgt crap we lacked..

Our spend and squad has NEVER been top 4. But our character was, but that's gone after Martinez 2nd season.

We might scrape some wins. Our run-in could equally be horrible if things don't click.

BUT.. my major concern is Bramley Dock. Does relegation impact that?

It was different in the 90s

You could get by on character alone.

In this day and age there’s too much quality on the pitch for that to work
This is another reason why I’d be against Ferguson as manager.

Passion gets you so far these days , you need some quality in the team and tactical nous from the dugout.

I was then but we seem to be on some terminal drop here, back then we had a bit of fight
Yeah but we have a lot of games left, IMO a trust man in place atm (Even though after 4 days training and one match, some want him out) no wonder we can’t get a good manager to come in. I’m not worried atm. Villa are going through a positive time, 2 new big signing a new manager, it was always going to be hard to get a result today. Next game will show us much more One way or anothe.

That would be the same Norwich which have just won their last 2 games, one of which was against us and the same Watford that beat us 5:2 at Goodison a few weeks ago would it?
Those were separate occasions, I bet Watford played better against us that they did against Norwich. I can only see it being them 3 going down this season.

6 points from a possible 45 is relegation form. It is important the team wakes up to that possibility.

But, we are still in a strong position and need to start picking up points, especially in the big games against Newcastle and Leeds coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.