Fabio Cannavaro - yes or no

Would you like Fabio Cannavaro to be the next Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

If cannavaro got it (he shouldnt be anywhere near the Premier league yet) could you imagine one of italy's greatest ever defenders running his beady eye over our miserable lot at the back ?.

If cannavaro gets this job, then I'm afraid it truly is official; yes, we have an absolute lunatic running our club.

If he had experience in managing a serie a team or a german outfit, something that remotely resembles the Premier league, I could maybe accept it, but he has only managed in Mickley mouse pub leagues where benitez and rondon are the level.

This is potentially reaching the 'men in white coats' levels of absurdity.

Last edited:
I don't think it's mostly "HELL NO", it's just I don't really see how his name even came in to the conversation much less how he would be a better hire than Lampard or Rooney, much less someone like Kovac or Jesse Marsch.
It is a hell no because there’s a sesame prawn toast option as well

Look at his managerial record ffs

Who can say hand on heart on this forum they actually know how good he is. As a defender he’s one of the best who’s ever played the game and our back 4 seem a bit short in that department. Just because he isn’t fashionable don’t judge a book by it’s cover.

Who can say hand on heart on this forum they actually know how good he is. As a defender he’s one of the best who’s ever played the game and our back 4 seem a bit short in that department. Just because he isn’t fashionable don’t judge a book by it’s cover.
His mettle hasn't been tested in a top league yet. Our owner thinks an untested manager can get us out of the mire we're in, in one of the toughest leagues in Europe? It's just bonkers. Truly bonkers. It could work, but the fact that his possible appointment is such a huge gamble tells you all you need to know about our owner. He lives in a fantasy world.

has a manager that recently migrated from the Chinese league ever been a rousing success in a high-quality competitive league? discounting past success if they were a once competent and prominent manager

Status
Not open for further replies.