Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A sideways step in terms of skill then, but it would be without the Liverpool connections, doesn't have the headache of paying for Mourinho (tempted though he'd be to leave Rome, I'm sure) and doesn't eat foreign food (@BainesontoastNEW ). Still sounds like an improvement from your point of view.

Bruce would be good for yous, man.

Well no because we’re going down, so why would we want to carry that trend on? I’d rather have him than Mourinho though tbh.

I know that we all have different ideas on who our next manager should be. And I know who I would like to see have a go. A Rooney & Ferguson combination. Who knows. Nobody knows how that would pan out.
But it doesn't really matter to me anyhow. All that matters is that Everton FC start winning football matches. Start climbing this league.

Benetiz was useless. In my time supporting this club. About 55 years. I've seen some awful football from Everton. Witnessed some very poor losing streaks. But then we snap out of the losing habit. And win a few matches. Stay safe. Famously a few times by the skin of our teeth. But I fear that Beneti z would have taken us down.

People go on about how poor Bingham and Walker were. Smith was also awful. Moyes had some awful defeats And poor runs.. Even our great managers had poor runs of form. Catterick and Kendal.
And recent managers have not been great.
But this guy Benetiz was the worst. This current run of bad form is unprecedented. It's awful.
And did anyone think that Benetiz would inspire this team to beat Villa next week. Bet he still would have churned out Coleman.....Keane.....Gomes and Rondon. No thank you. Any one could and should do better.
We still might get beat by Villa. But now we just might have a fighting chance. The concrete overcoat has gone. It's time to float again. Get our heads above water. Up The Toffees.
17 points after 19 games in seasons 1997-98 and 2005-06. Benitez after 19 games 19 points so there were 2 other starts even more awful.

zzPROP140412-032-Sunderland_Everton.jpg
Closed 12th May 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.