Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Sports News understands...that Wayne Rooney would find it difficult to turn down Everton.

Lol! We're a full-blown three-ringed circus. How many rings of Hell did Dante say there were? Oh, they were circles, weren't they? Well, we're going round in circles if nothing else.

They aren’t well managed off the pitch. It’s the Everton under Kenwright scenario all over again but worst, as their fans know the score whilst many Everton fans didn’t see anything wrong. Outside eyes may think everything’s rosy but it’s not.

There’s an undercurrent in their fan base still ready to explode against Gould and Sullivan. Moyes is just keeping them away from the door for the time being but it will all kick off again soon.

Why on earth would Moyes leave West Ham? It's a lot more rosy there than it is here

To further expand on this, we literally need someone who is competent and can set the team out to best match the players strengths i.e 3 in midfield.

Therefore, it doesnt need to be PL Experience, its so completely irrelevant, its the same as these shouts that they ‘NEED TO KNOW AND GET THE CLUB’, they dont.

This x1000000000000

Could now be Duncan Ferguson for a few matches. Get the excitement and tension levels ratched up. Get the team playing with some passion. Well as much as you can get from Keane and Gomes. And just win a few matches. Get some points. Ease this relegation fear ( and it is a fear).
If it is Ferguson. Does that now mean that Holgate gets a run out in midfield. Might just work. Allow Doucoure to bomb more forward.
Get Patterson playing. Can't be any worse that Coleman.
last comment........just win a few matches. Things will then start to look better. I still think that this bunch can play when they chose to.
Get them properly set up. Let's see what happens.
And just one more time from me. Drop Rondon. It hasn't really been all his fault. But just like Benetiz.......he should never have been at Everton football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.