2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're assuming we know the details of Rafael's contract. We do not. That's the whole point. Plus, we do NOT know if Moshiri wants to do a sacking face-to-face, regardless of what the board decide.

If you think there'll be an annoucement at just-gone-midnight Saturday night, I don't know what to tell you. I suspect everyone will meet tomorrow, all the T's crossed and I's dotten (so to speak), then -and only then- will the press be informed.

I think we all know it's hugely unlikely he'll be here for Villa, but that doesn't mean the board need to rush press briefings. Chances are it'll be done Sunday, maybe announced publically tomorrow, maybe Monday. Either way, behind the scenes, Dunc & co will have been told take training. As I said, let's see what tomorrow brings.
I dunno about all of that mate I'm just telling you he could have the best contract clauses in the world but if Moshiri rang him after the match and said, "you're sacked big boy" then that's that and he's sacked even if he's clauses coming out his ears. The contractual rubbish and clauses get sorted after the fact. We won't find out til the press team get it all sorted. They'll have to talk to Dunc and ask will he step up also (assuming its him). It'll be announced Sunday or Monday imo assuming he is actually gone which looks likely

The most bizarre appointment of a manager I've ever seen going to watch everton over the years, thought ok be open minded but uncomfortable . Yes the squad is a mess before he turns up .but come on all you want is solidarity when manager after manager balls up so someone at the top goes let's get a manager who called us a small club take charge who caused havoc everywhere he went.a mate of mine sorry a kopite said they were all arguing with each other about him when in charge. He's an absolute tosser good riddance.
Think all of that is often forgotten.

We are sacking a manager who actively fired people he didn't like at the pit and their training ground to replace them with his yes men.

He also has journalists in his back pocket to run the type of support stories for him when under pressure, hence the positive stories a few months back when it was starting to fall apart.

Horrible man to have in charge of your club, he would have cleared house which is what we need but put his men in place making it even harder to shift him.

you think it’s monday like me?
Assuming he has been sacked which seems likely mate you'd assume they'd have to talk to Dunc and sort out stuff with him for stepping up then a temp backroom team. Then the press team will have to get briefed on what they have to say etc. So yeah probably Monday but could be tomorrow too just depends on how proactive or reactive the club has been imo

Sky have.

That's the point, I don't recall ever hearing X club have called a meeting to discuss the manager. Just the announcement he has been sacked.

Maybe they do and I just don't pay enough attention
Sky announcing a board meeting isn’t the same as us announcing one.

But yes, there’s often press stories about boards meeting before sacking a manager

Assuming he has been sacked which seems likely mate you'd assume they'd have to talk to Dunc and sort out stuff with him for stepping up then a temp backroom team. Then the press team will have to get briefed on what they have to say etc. So yeah probably Monday but could be tomorrow too just depends on how proactive or reactive the club has been imo
How can a club offload a player like Digne because his face doesn't fit, sack the manager and then give the job to Dunc who has been a major part of continuous failed managerial regimes. All in the space of a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.