2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you watch him there is no communication, he’s too quiet. He doesn’t organise , he look around with this “what?” look , like a gorp,

He may have confidence issues and I understand that however the team needs more than this. It can’t go on.

He should be allowed to leave in the summer if there are any takers.

Hope he gets a really mild, completely non-dangerous form of covid that means he is never allowed to play football again. Utterly pathetic excuse of a footballer.

The 89th minute, norwich break and balls goes to idah. Keane should cover him but Idah just walks through him like he is a ghost. then Mina needs to clear up. I mean, has there been a more uselss [Poor language removed] than this piece of [Poor language removed]? And what does he do in our team? Why isnt he sold, i mean given to another team? lets pay 10million extra, just GET HIM OUT!!!

Don't worry, he will be much better after this match. Remembered he won Liverpool away too.

He just wanted to help the fans to get rid of the manager and he succeeded. He is your hero to be honest.

He will play the remaining 19 games under a new manager and no more relegation worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.