2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“If you analyse my teams, they are aggressive, they go on the front foot and press, and try to regain the ball high up the pitch, create chances and score goals,”

confused-side-eye.gif

Screenshot_20220106-144902.png

Erm..need the balls first mate.

Said it a month ago that his press contribution's were designed to troll the fans, now I know it.

In a way it begrudgingly admire it, that you care so little about being hated that your willing to publicly troll the [Poor language removed] out of your own supporters. Kind of thing I'd probably do myself tbh
Was going to say similar mate. In addition his media handling is so Liverpoolesque. Got that tied up. He’s the Spanish super non stick coated Teflon pan .. which he stuffs himself out of it with his incredibly high ego filled paella

Oh ok

So that's why he played a flat back 5 home to Brighton and was 2 down inside 20 mins.
He doesn't have the team he trusts to carry out what he wants.

Let's see how he sets up after January with half the team his purchases...or maybe just keep on spouting irrelvant clap trap to suit your agenda.

As it stands right now, he’s signed 7 players for us. I’m guessing by the end of the window, we’ll be looking at about 8/9. That’s a massive chunk of the squad for someone who’s been here 6 months.

Will we finally be able to call him a crap manager without pushback from his disciples when we’re still crap after January?

He doesn't have the team he trusts to carry out what he wants.

Let's see how he sets up after January with half the team his purchases...or maybe just keep on spouting irrelvant clap trap to suit your agenda.

My agenda is for Everton to win. Something this manager seems incapable of achieving.

And that will continue to be my agenda.

3 assists in the WHOLE OF 2021.

Prolific.

How does it compare against the rest of the squad?

Most assists for this season so far is Doucoure with 4. We were awful second half of last season and other than 1 good month (when he got most of that 4) we have been pathetic this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.