2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does it compare against the rest of the squad?

Most assists for this season so far is Doucoure with 4. We were awful second half of last season and other than 1 good month (when he got most of that 4) we have been pathetic this season.
Not been a great season so far.

As it stands right now, he’s signed 7 players for us. I’m guessing by the end of the window, we’ll be looking at about 8/9. That’s a massive chunk of the squad for someone who’s been here 6 months.

Will we finally be able to call him a crap manager without pushback from his disciples when we’re still crap after January?

Said in the transfer thread that he will have spent near £40mill if he gets Longstaff in (which will be near £10mill IMO) and I don't see any of them winning us games.

He doesn't have the team he trusts to carry out what he wants.

Let's see how he sets up after January with half the team his purchases...or maybe just keep on spouting irrelvant clap trap to suit your agenda.
His last 2 teams he put together and managed were Dalian Pro and Newcastle who were both absolutely garbage.

But ok Daaaaaaave :coffee:

He wants attacking full backs who can cross, but he falls out with one of the best in the business at lb for assists, and wants to offload him, potentially to a relegation rival, just because Lucas has the minerals to question the managers "style", tactics and system?!

Get in the bin tapastits - you're full of it.

Digne has wanted out for over a year.

He is a high earner.

He's one of only few players we have that we can sell for any real money.

He has a terrible attitude.

He's been average for over a year.

His agent put it out there that he only cares about playing for France.

Does your back ever get sore from constantly moving them goalposts

It's incredible isn't it, the Benitez acolytes just keep on moving those goalposts to fit their baffling support of this fraud.

The way it's going well be in the bottom three with two games to play and the situation still won't have anything to do with senor tapastits according to Bennis boys.

“If you analyse my teams, they are aggressive, they go on the front foot and press, and try to regain the ball high up the pitch, create chances and score goals. And, at the same time, keep the balance. Keeping the balance between defence and attack is key for winning something. Not just winning games, winning trophies."

What team is he talking about here? This definitely doesn't describe us.

I don't think we've played a single game on the front foot. Not even gonna touch the creating chances and scoring goals bit...

Digne has wanted out for over a year.

He is a high earner.

He's one of only few players we have that we can sell for any real money.

He has a terrible attitude.

He's been average for over a year.

His agent put it out there that he only cares about playing for France.
Nobody believes a word you say. We've seen your ITK record and its absolutely gash.

Your man is chasing out a world-cup winning left back and blowing a large chunk of the funds we have on getting his replacement in when it wouldn't be needed if Benitez wasn't such a egotistical toad.

“If you analyse my teams, they are aggressive, they go on the front foot and press, and try to regain the ball high up the pitch, create chances and score goals. And, at the same time, keep the balance. Keeping the balance between defence and attack is key for winning something. Not just winning games, winning trophies."

What team is he talking about here? This definitely doesn't describe us.

I don't think we've played a single game on the front foot. Not even gonna touch the creating chances and scoring goals bit...
Putting Benitez aside, we haven’t done that under any manager for a long time.

With or without him, this squad needs a major overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.