Confirmed Signing Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’re going to have the same tired and lazy debates about the quality of Scottish based players whenever we are linked to a Scottish based player until one comes here and does really well

I’m hoping Patterson is that player

Genuine worth to be found up there and it would be nice if people could open their minds and not automatically turn their nose up at every Scottish based player we are linked with

There are enough recent examples of players coming down from there and doing well in the PL that we shouldn’t be writing players off just because they play up there currently

Listen mate the Scottish league is absolute gash so whether they’re league champions or not I’d struggle to get excited for any player that’s not a regular first team starter unless they was being kept out by henrik larrson
Not Henrik Larsson, but have you seen Tavernier’s numbers? 26 goals and 44 assists in 2.5 seasons from right back. Plus he’s their captain. He’s literally the definition of undroppable

……BBC reckon he’s 6ft 3in but I don’t think he’s that big;

"With more game time and instruction from the famously studious Rafael Benitez"

lol

People throwing digs at Rangers and Scottish football need to realise how bad we are, and how poor our league is apart from the top 3.
This is true.

There are good players in all leagues. Patterson is young and highly thought of. He has not been a journeyman is the Scottish league for ten years. He has come through their youth system and is only being kept out of the first team by the club captain. He is also a full international.

Rangers need to raise cash and selling Patterson does not interrupt their first team too much because they already have a very good right back.

Not Henrik Larsson, but have you seen Tavernier’s numbers? 26 goals and 44 assists in 2.5 seasons from right back. Plus he’s their captain. He’s literally the definition of undroppable
Yes he’s done well at rangers but still not an exciting signing is it. If we had a 4/5 year plan in place to sign young talent to build for the future if that’s what our vision is I’m all for it,but if it’s to stay in the league in this present situation then I’d like a more well known quantity than Nathan Patterson and the other signing we’ve made can’t even remember his name without looking

Status
Not open for further replies.