Confirmed Signing Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
That he'll be ahead of Coleman. Just can't see it.

The lad will have to be a superstar considerating our shocking defence
Part of the problem is though that Seamus is part of that shocking defence! Seamus has been one of my favourite players of the past 12 years but let’s face it he’s not been the same player since he had his leg snapped in two!

…..i’d be very surprised if he doesn’t establish himself very quickly as 1st choice RB, with Coleman being utilised off the bench and more sparingly. If nobody wants Kenny in January, he’ll leave at the end of his contract in the summer.

Looking forward to watching Patterson, I like what I see & I know somebody in the first team set-up at Rangers who speaks highly of him.

Last edited:
Part of the problem is though that Seamus is part of that shocking defence! Seamus has been one of my favourite players of the past 12 years but let’s face it he’s not been the same player since he had his leg snapped in two!

This is true. But anyone who plays there is gonna suffer with how the fat one has us organised.

The lad gets thrown in at the deep end, he'll sink IMO.

Wonder if when he signs we will look to get rid of JJK? Doesn’t make sense to have 3 RB’s.
Or do we see Coleman being eased out slowly?
Despite his limitations I would prefer to keep Coleman as a back up rather than Kenny.
If the lad is inexperienced, you would want him getting mentored by Coleman rather than by JJK?

We're halfway there after one of the worst first half's of the season we've had in years.

We'll finish with between 45-55 points.
No chance of 55 - that’s 1.8ppg over the rest of the season. Nobody below Liverpool has managed that so far over the first 18-20 games.

Even 45 would require a ppg equivalent to the current top ten.

I don’t think we’ll go down but I think we’ll end up with a points tally that has relegated PL teams in the past.

Well that is simply not true. We've just qualified from the Europa group stages for the third season in a row. We've taken some decent scalps along the way: Feyenoord, Galatasary, Standard Liege, Braga, Porto... I know that this is not the thread subject, but I just can't let such a slanderous comment go unanswered..
I’d take half these lot with a pinch of salt lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.