Confirmed Signing Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this lad is regularly flying down the wing, getting crosses in and not regularly getting smoked by opposition left wingers of average pace then you'll think it's a revelation given how little we've addressed this position over the years
lol lol lol lol

That is exactly what will happen.

As one of about five people who actually watches Scottish togger on here, this lad is going to be a player

However, he still has plenty of work. He needs to bulk up and just get miles under his legs actually defending. Going forward, he's got all the tools, but defensively is where his concerns lay currently.

Whoever replaces Benitez will have to bring someone with them who can really mould him because his potential simply cannot be wasted

lol lol lol lol

That is exactly what will happen.

Dunno mate, I would expect him to maybe be undone by players with good movement or perhaps more physical customers as a lot of young defenders are as they learn their trade. He seems to have a bit of speed on him though which is gonna be massive for us on the right side as we haven't had it for so, so long.

Wonder if when he signs we will look to get rid of JJK? Doesn’t make sense to have 3 RB’s.
Or do we see Coleman being eased out slowly?
Despite his limitations I would prefer to keep Coleman as a back up rather than Kenny.

Prefer this sort of signing to our usual taking dross off other clubs for big money and putting them on big wages. As someone mentioned we’d all be moaning if someone else buys him and he’s decent. If the previous mentioned Livramento can bed in well at Soton then I’m sure we can give the lad a chance here.

14 day thread ban for @davek for monopolising discussion. As I've said before - multi-quote.
20220103165605.jpg

As one of about five people who actually watches Scottish togger on here, this lad is going to be a player

However, he still has plenty of work. He needs to bulk up and just get miles under his legs actually defending. Going forward, he's got all the tools, but defensively is where his concerns lay currently.

Whoever replaces Benitez will have to bring someone with them who can really mould him because his potential simply cannot be wasted

I'm stuck between enjoying your take or asking you to get a life tbh lol

Rangers is at best championship standard yet he can't get in there team that's got to be concerning
Well that is simply not true. We've just qualified from the Europa group stages for the third season in a row. We've taken some decent scalps along the way: Feyenoord, Galatasary, Standard Liege, Braga, Porto... I know that this is not the thread subject, but I just can't let such a slanderous comment go unanswered..

Status
Not open for further replies.