Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids done well, we have ben calling for these for months, finally we get our way. AND we were right although the FSW will take all the credit no doubt.

Made up for Branthwaite, he is a prospect.

I think its good that Allan and Coleman didnt have to play and now the squad gets 10 days rest and by then we should have a few back.. suddenly light at the nd of the tunnel but only if the FSW plays it right, I`m not sure he can.
I think he probably can on the strength of this game. It's great that some young guys got medals on their chests tonight.

The young ones did really well tonight!
Tuchel should have done better exposing our right with Iwobi and Kenny. Instead it all came left to Gordon and Godfrey. Thought Gordon was fantastic and grew from kid to man tonight. looked like a veteran. Simms did ok and Dobbin even better (he will be a star one day). Keane and Pickford played like the senior pro's they are. Amazed the Doucoure/Gomes partnership didn't crumble (although it looked likely in the first half) We got some luck and the players played with huge courage and grit. Well deserved point!!
Some of our other regulars should be watching that and learning!

4 points from Arsenal, Palace and Chelsea is about par. Just a very roundabout way of getting them.

Need 6 points from the next two now.
As sequence of games thought we could come away with 5 points. Still with the injuries and whatever else is going on, take the 4. Still we rode our luck in particular the first half. Whatever is going on with the squad needs sorting soon we wont get away with it for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.