Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope these odds for Rooney as next manager are wrong. He will never make a good manager. I'd rather see tim cahill or someone who can actually make these players pass the ball. Who that is though is anyone's guess.
Have you seen Derby’s record despite the points deductions and lack of players. Hes actually doing a very good job. Their defensive record is excellent. Just saying like

imagine if the players didn’t get paid if they lose, I think we would see a different result.
Imagine if they were artists, and played for the sake of playing, and the money being secondary, right now we have peeps playing for the money, not for the art.

Remember being good at set pieces last season, defending and attacking.

We now concede from one weekly and must be the only team in the entire league not to have scored from a corner or free kick.
We’ve absolutely collapsed on set pieces, not one of them thinks to attack the ball. The best we can hope for is that the opposition heads it over. What the f has happened

I don't care who the manager is or who is out injured, that performance and that result was just not good enough. Can you imagine John Moores' response to that sort of Everton showing?

Status
Not open for further replies.