Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallagher playing in the 10, same as Odegaard, same result....

Getting bitched here, need a better 2nd half.

All those claiming RB is the messiah after 1 result are getting what you deserve, another defeat and we wont beat Chelsea. 5 points from 27 is bad, after this game it will be 5 points from 30, next week it will be 5 points from 33....
Before today it is actually 8 points from 33, lose here and it could be 8 points from 36. Loser to Chelsea 8 points from 39 and then it dont get any easier with Leicester which could leave us with 8 points from last 42 available..... Going back to the Villa game.

It not the manager though........ FFS

OK, fine. That’s two players. And it’s debatable; Gallagher in good form, Gomes historically the better player in my book.

But my point remains. We are choosing to play in this way against a team with similar ability or most cases substandard ability players.
I agree we are man to man better mate. Just couldn’t keep me mouth shut on the Gomes shout lol

….it’s what happens when you allow teams easy possession. It really is all about parking the bus but confidence builds with the opposition. It’s no coincidence that opponents regularly score first.

Grim

It’s on the manager, not sure why he has set up us so defensively again! There’s a trend starting here, go one down then have a go. Not good enough I’m afraid.

We can’t string 2 - 3 passes together. It's comical. WTF do we do in training.

I’m convinced the players don’t take what they do in training onto the pitch. Numerous managers have complained about it. They’re just complete and utter charlatans who won’t play ball unless the fans or manager have their foot on their throats for 90 minutes. The second it eases off they just slack straight back off again.

Can anyone see a win for us here?
I've no confidence whatsoever we'll make a comeback.

Ah well, I think I'll switch off and go back to getting nagged by the wife instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.