Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holgate isn't good enough for a mid-table PL club - we aren't getting 15m.

Digne has value as long as there is demand - I guess cash rich Newcastle or a CL club that needs cover.

Reactions: Ger
Mad how people are trying to sell digne when we don't have a single other left back in the whole squad.

We sell digne then what? We've then got to find a replacement so selling digne to fund money got other recruitment is a no no.

Better management gets better out of digne, every single Everton fan knows what digne is about, getting high up and putting balls in, take that away from him you know what your left with.

Mad how people are trying to sell digne when we don't have a single other left back in the whole squad.

We sell digne then what? We've then got to find a replacement so selling digne to fund money got other recruitment is a no no.

Better management gets better out of digne, every single Everton fan knows what digne is about, getting high up and putting balls in, take that away from him you know what your left with.
However. Love it or loathe it.
That is not what the manager wants from his full backs. So is there any point in having a player who just can't play in the system. He is a terrible defender. You either have to push him forward or say thanks and good luck.

I mean this is a thread for optimism and hope. Keep your dislike for the manager to his thread and allow some proper polite discussions elsewhere.

However. Love it or loathe it.
That is not what the manager wants from his full backs. So is there any point in having a player who just can't play in the system. He is a terrible defender. You either have to push him forward or say thanks and good luck.
You'll find it very hard to find a full back as good as Digne for us. ( For the money we would lively recieve for him (

He's a man marker type, but he can be adapted. What footballer cant do that?

Dave, he's a crab lad.

Haven't we learnt to not sign very average players for big wages ( which is what he will want it he's on a free transfer )

Imagine a partnership of him and Keane Jesus Christ would be the slowest partnership in PL history. It only worked for Burnley because of how deep they sit.

He's a man marker type, but he can be adapted. What footballer cant do that?

I can think of a few in our squad.

Exactly mate hes brilliant if your going man for man, like Keane is but if your playing zonal i don't think he has the adaptability myself, if you were looking at someone adaptable for that system, PL road tested, cheapish and getable, and would be drawn to the City you are looking at someone like Connor Coady.

Status
Not open for further replies.