Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL probably would have put in Gray's cross which no one gambled on
We definitely miss Dom. We've brought in players to deliver from wide and they've delivered a fair few times with no one able to get near it. Gray could be pushing double digit assists with someone attacking the ball.

I'm trying to stay on an even keel here, rightly or wrongly! We just did enough 1st half to shade it imo, more guts to the display but still very lacking any quality and finish, on reflection it was off for richy goal. Very poor for their goal.

Now, I change tack, if there is anything to FSW and personally I don't see what his "supporters" see, this half is crucial for Everton, not him, as I can't be assed giving him any credit after this season but IF OUR PLAYERS, don't step it up 2nd half, regardless of what Rafael Says, then EVERTON are in for the toughest 3-4 months a lot on here will have seen and its gonna be a real slog.

I'm worried we are imploding.

And back on the level.....

COME ON EVERTON!

UTFT

Most of you will get your way now though. Benitez will be gone after this. We’ll have a comedy interim for a few games. Then another poor fool will be brought in, and round we go again.
You don’t get rid of Brands and then knee jerk into sacking the manager the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.