Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Benitez eats him, there`s only one other way that Kenwright is ever leaving.
96cd8a0e179d44a2eb0044c2dfe0150408cc8ef840cb6c67fa008ddc458d5d20.jpg

Mina and dcl were both involved in our win last season against them

Mina scored a header

Iwobi crosses for dcl and I think he headed it onto chambers or something causing him to score an own goal

Neither mina, dcl or iwobi likely to feature today

Should be interesting

For me we have all backed the players for weeks now and have got no reaction from them. Is time for them to earn it for me and get the fans back on board. With brands going yesterday shows how much a joke the club is behind the scenes i am glad something is being done now
Agree at some point , but honestly how is the major Issue here ? Brands ? Den ? I would not agree about that , Brands came when we already appointed Silva , yes he did spent a lot but who wants to come to play for Everton this days ? We are third option and plus we have to pay extra for players that we all know are not the top quality payers , that’s what market dictate , this is why Moshiri brought Carlo again not Brands choice and last move with Rafael , so what’s Brands did wrong? Or Deni ? its not the secret that every single move was done by Moshiri last three years

Mina and dcl were both involved in our win last season against them

Mina scored a header

Iwobi crosses for dcl and I think he headed it onto chambers or something causing him to score an own goal

Neither mina, dcl or iwobi likely to feature today

Should be interesting
Thought mina was back for today and gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.