27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're late to the party mate. And everything you've written is the antithesis of the aims of this campaign. (It's not a protest)

All the details are in there mate, go for your life.
thanks mate

You're late to the party mate. And everything you've written is the antithesis of the aims of this campaign. (It's not a protest)

All the details are in there mate, go for your life.
You're completely right, and these aims are all reasonable. Hope everyone sees them.

You can support the team and want them to win as well as communicate to the Everton board that their incompetent running of the club is unacceptable. The two things are not mutually exclusive. Moshiri only comes to about 2 games a season these days which makes this even more so important.

We will just be going round in circles for the next 27 years if the club continues to be ran the way it is. Hope as many people as possible do it even if it is only for 5 minutes.

I have a question.

Say this works and over the course of the next few months Moshiri sacks everyone. Are we going to be patient with the new people? Or are we going to be sat here come August talking about Europe and trophies like that is realistic?

I have a question.

Say this works and over the course of the next few months Moshiri sacks everyone. Are we going to be patient with the new people? Or are we going to be sat here come August talking about Europe and trophies like that is realistic?
We have been patient with the current crowd , but I agree patience will be needed once (if) change happens . This Mess will take years to fix from top to bottom.

I have a question.

I think fans will be patient IF - the big IF - the communication improves. Direct engagement with the fans either through forums, an elected group of representatives or simliar and Moshiri can take the whole fan base on the journey with him.

But if he's only going to clue in Jim 'kin White....no it won't take long before we're back here again.

I have a question.

it's a good question.

i think they need to make a sound appointment though, if they got someone young in who had his own ideas and knew a style of play, i think the majority of fans would be sound with that.

I think fans will be patient IF - the big IF - the communication improves. Direct engagement with the fans either through forums, an elected group of representatives or simliar and Moshiri can take the whole fan base on the journey with him.

But if he's only going to clue in Jim 'kin White....no it won't take long before we're back here again.
I agree, communication of the plan is a huge issue, but if they come out and say we're not looking to win cups/make Europe for a few years while we build up are fans going to accept that and allow for the new people to take their time?

I agree, communication of the plan is a huge issue, but if they come out and say we're not looking to win cups/make Europe for a few years while we build up are fans going to accept that and allow for the new people to take their time?
We've waited twenty six and a half years. If we have a plan, the club is working towards it, there's tangible progress and transparency, communication with the supporters - yes, the Everton fanbase will be patient.

We've waited twenty six and a half years. If we have a plan, the club is working towards it, there's tangible progress and transparency, communication with the supporters - yes, the Everton fanbase will be patient.
I think the communication is the huge bit here. My hope is if they're honest about the time it takes and about what the checkpoints are (they shouldn't be results!) it'll work out.

Try telling this to those who want Rafael sacked, its that reason, that mismanagement that bought him here, 500 and he has had 1.7 of it but he is the problem, crazy.
The real questions are what was going on before this season, 2 of those problems gave gone now, and one was done by the manager.
I'm not sure I totally agree. We tend to come into each year looking to make Europe and win trophies.
Not sure I totally agree with that, but would at least expect not to be getting knocked out of cup competitions by the likes of QPR and repeated no shows against Man City, Liverpool etc...Should at least be able to give them a game.
Not too much to ask, surely ?

Not sure I totally agree with that, but would at least expect not to be getting knocked out of cup competitions by the likes of QPR and repeated no shows against Man City, Liverpool etc...Should at least be able to give them a game.
Not too much to ask, surely ?
We havent handed Liverpool a game for years, last seasons away win has the same asterix by it the fake title they won has.
QPR, that was the one thing Rafael did annoy me with but looking at it now those extra games would not of helped us

Status
Not open for further replies.