2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And thats where we disagree.

Give me a Red like Reid over a True Blue like Kenwright or "Wayne" any day of the week.

If people judged him at what he done here from the start there would be a lot less in fighting within the fanbase.

As I say im pretty indifferent to him at this point - if he stays or goes Im not really bothered too much either way as my feelings are the board and squad of players need to change before any manager can take the club forward.
We are judging him on what he's done here from the start, he has us just above the relegation places!!

I don't need any more evidence than that!

Comparing Apples and Eggs with the Reid analogy, sorry but it doesn't wash.

Screenshot_20211205-235848_Chrome.jpg

Haha

Kinda left a bad taste with this Brands business if I'm being honest..

He's been here 5 months and suddenly the DOF has been forced to walk..

Thats because we've been spoon fed the family club nonsense for too long.

He's recruited badly - he's gone
Donachie couldn't keep players fit - he's gone

About kin time anarl.

We will see how much support he gets from the Owner and Board of directors if we continue losing games of football. History says none at all after not many more lost games.

If we appoint a proper independent committee to review all our structures then the Spanish walrus will be out .
Yeah but who will appoint them? Moshiri? We cant trust him, his recruitment is bizzare, in fact if he didnt appoint a real serious committee the first person they will identify is Farah himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.