2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the next manager who comes in will be crap with the same crap players to work with, with the same bumbling chairman to work under.

So why get so worked up over it all?

Its not like Pochettino is banging down the door to take this job on.

And like I said Moshiri probably thinks Gallardo is an Asian Cuisine.
Well not necessarily

I mean now it’s just Moshiri making the calls probably but it was always him anyway. But you know, Spurs appointed sherwood before Poch, Chelsea made some bad appointments before Tuchel

I’m banging the door down because as bad as some of our other managers have been I never had genuine fear of relegation. I do now. That’s not all on Benitez but right now he is the only person who can stop it, yet as bad as our ownership has been they haven’t at any point overseen a genuine relegation scrap appointment and I think this is what Benitez has turned us into, because we are not this bad. We’re crap, but this crap were a team competing for Europe until the last few games last season and a team that should have got Europe - why are we suddenly this bad?

Well not necessarily

I mean now it’s just Moshiri making the calls probably but it was always him anyway. But you know, Spurs appointed sherwood before Poch, Chelsea made some bad appointments before Tuchel

I’m banging the door down because as bad as some of our other managers have been I never had genuine fear of relegation. I do now. That’s not all on Benitez but right now he is the only person who can stop it, yet as bad as our ownership has been they haven’t at any point overseen a genuine relegation scrap appointment and I think this is what Benitez has turned us into, because we are not this bad. We’re crap, but this crap were a team competing for Europe until the last few games last season and a team that should have got Europe - why are we suddenly this bad?

My theory is Benitez has gone in the dressing room and ruffled some feathers, throw in the sacking of Donachie who was liked by many I think its a case of jobs for the boys being under threat.

Not excusing some of Benitez's tactical decisions and injury crisis but make no mistake this group of players are shysters in which the captain has even questioned the mentality of some of these players.

I said from day one I'll back any manager who's given time to flush out this squad.

My theory is Benitez has gone in the dressing room and ruffled some feathers, throw in the sacking of Donachie who was liked by many I think its a case of jobs for the boys being under threat.

Not excusing some of Benitez's tactical decisions and injury crisis but make no mistake this group of players are shysters in which the captain has even questioned the mentality of some of these players.

I said from day one I'll back any manager who's given time to flush out this squad.
I mean I’d say a bigger reason is his complete insistence on playing 2 in midfield so teams simply walk through us time and time again

So you agree that Benitez has lost the dressing room. I'm sure we'll be back winning soon then.

There is a difference wanting someone and being indifferent to someone.

Benitez goes tomorrow - great we'll end up with a Nuno or Lampard type. We know how Moshiri recruits and our financial situation means we cant back any top manager to come here.

I dont have the energy or desire to get worked up over this fella when nothings going to change for another 1-2 years whilst the decks are being cleared.
Why this need for a Top Manager?

I know it's a Mosh playbook but really all our previous Marquee signings have been abject failures!

Why not an unknown Moyes type?

It is - but you cant use results to claim superiority when you never give him a chance from the start.

If we get tonked 4-0 tomorrow and I declare FSW OOT... then my conscience is clear that I at least gave him a fair crack of the whip and some allowances for results.

Now can others who called him a fat pig, waste of space etc from day one say the same?
So what else would we use to justify
sacking him!!

I can't stand posts by people, who refuse to use paragraphs. It's the height of ignorance imo.
I did type in paragraphs. One.

My apologies if that doesn't translate well enough on your screen, or if I should have a different device to try to put across a comprehensive point about what is clearly a non-trivial matter. But by all means, let's focus on the structure of the English language someone used on 1 post on the internet rather than the actual point of whether or not this club will see REAL change because some people may or may not walk out for a bit during one match. ? Bravo! Invaluable contribution to the conversation! ?

(of course, if I were pedantic and focused on only petty little things like how a message looks on my screen, I'd explain that the word 'ignorance' in the English language is rarely associated with the structuring of a paragraph on the internet. But hey! I'm glad we got to the real crux of the matter. Phew!)

Status
Not open for further replies.