The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Bill v Moshiri now.

That echo article is essentially blaming Moshiri and to an extent slating the Benitez appointment.

Bill has put that out as an act of solidarity with Brands I'm convinced.

Bill never wanted Rafael.

It's Bill v Moshiri now.

That echo article is essentially blaming Moshiri and to an extent slating the Benitez appointment.

Well in that case Moshiri IN

I wouldn't trust Kenwright as far as I could throw him.

It's Bill v Moshiri now.

He should have resigned then. Not having that argument in his defence.

If you fundamentally disagree with a decision like that then resign and distance yourself from it. You cant just carry on and blame others.

He should have resigned then. Not having that argument in his defence.

If you fundamentally disagree with a decision like that then resign and distance yourself from it. You cant just carry on and blame others.

Perhaps Rafael told Brands that he'd be keen on working with him.

Who knows. I agree mate but Brands is essentially his superior. He probably expected to outlast Benitez.

Cordial greetings at the next board meeting.

monty-python-insult.gif

I don’t like any of them to be honest.

Only now it’s being said in the press Moshiri signed Iwobi and if the director of football who is said to be revered , he signed a new contract in April. Why stay if your input is limited? Surely he wouldn’t find it that difficult to find employment ?

I’m not defending Moshiri, I just feel this whole thing stinks. A real mess.

I don’t know what it is with the Echo and the club but something is clearly not right there either.

It is a mess. Feels like Moshiri has gone mad. Like a mad scientist.

There's unrest from the word go with Benitez. I don't have a problem with a manager being autonomous, like Moyes was. Already his past signings are being questioned and there is no doubt Rondon has been a huge failure. But Moshiri and who ever is advising him scares me. Owners that interfer with the playing side usually get their fingers burnt. Brands might carry the can and have a moan to the red Echo then again he has to take some blame if he's not had control as a DOF he should have quit long before now.

I'm not buying the Bill v Moshiri because Billy blue brought him in. Billy blue oversaw the previous couple of decades as the club's decline took hold. Billy blue should have been ousted by Moshiri. Moshiri's failed his own investment
because he's been poorly advised on managers and players and failed to bring in a dynamic board, chairman, CEO.
DBB should never had been there in the first place as CEO. Before her Elstone was another waster. Other board members/directors and the unofficial involvement of Usmanov. And add Walsh to the list. It's horrific. The club might as well fold, welcome AFC Everton. John Moores will be turning in his grave!

It is a mess. Feels like Moshiri has gone mad. Like a mad scientist.

There's unrest from the word go with Benitez. I don't have a problem with a manager being autonomous, like Moyes was. Already his past signings are being questioned and there is no doubt Rondon has been a huge failure. But Moshiri and who ever is advising him scares me. Owners that interfer with the playing side usually get their fingers burnt. Brands might carry the can and have a moan to the red Echo then again he has to take some blame if he's not had control as a DOF he should have quit long before now.

I'm not buying the Bill v Moshiri because Billy blue brought him in. Billy blue oversaw the previous couple of decades as the club's decline took hold. Billy blue should have been ousted by Moshiri. Moshiri's failed his own investment
because he's been poorly advised on managers and players and failed to bring in a dynamic board, chairman, CEO.
DBB should never had been there in the first place as CEO. Before her Elstone was another waster. Other board members/directors and the unofficial involvement of Usmanov. And add Walsh to the list. It's horrific. The club might as well fold, welcome AFC Everton. John Moores will be turning in his grave!
And we don't expect the club to be worse off when the stadium costs hit?

Moshiri will sell us to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.