The Everton Board Thread

Moshiri isn’t actually on the board. He’s the owner and major shareholder. The board are appointed by him to run the club oh his behalf
So if this is the case (i have no doubt you are right) what's the chances that this decision wasn't made by someone who isn't a board member? Or was it a kenwright decision on his own?

So if this is the case (i have no doubt you are right) what's the chances that this decision wasn't made by someone who isn't a board member? Or was it a kenwright decision on his own?
No idea mate. Everton fc are run by a bunch of clowns who have no understanding of the word governance.

I’ve heard that DBB is in her way too. So that just leaves Bill.

Note…Bill likes this

THIS is our CEO.

If this is true, this is absolutely unheard of. A CEO in active position, with the board knowing they're actively looking elsewhere. Wow.

As I said a while back;

Its probably not a rule but in business if you are thinking of getting off at that level then you are expected to fall on you sword and resign with immediate effect.

Hopefully we are at the precipice of an exodus of these muppets who have spent years running our club down to the ground. Not holding my breath though as Moshiri is also clueless at running football clubs.

Sacking Brands with no apparent plan beyond let Benitez do what he wants with Everton football club is two steps forward one giant leap into the bin. Yes, Brands should have been sacked, but if we're handing the keys over to Benitez then I'm definitely not convinced in that decision. The time to sack Brands was when his contract expired in the summer, now we're paying him compo.

The Board and Moshiri showing that there isn't any actual plans or forethought to how we're run just like how we got caught with our pants down when Ancelotti left. Who is actually thinking long-term? Is it DBB? The Chairman? The Owner? They're the only board members left.