27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone not capable of raising standards and making improvements. I cant answer the question who. The only person we can definitively say has failed and needs to go is Kenwright over 3 decades of decline.

Back to kenwright, Jesus.
Well considering you’re happy with how the club is being run then you don’t need to participate in anything.

No everton fans are happy with the situation but turning on the club when they are in trouble is toxic and dangerous.

Back to kenwright, Jesus.

No everton fans are happy with the situation but turning on the club when they are in trouble is toxic and dangerous.
Supporting the club when they make appalling decision after appalling decision is quite dangerous. They probably are sat there in the board room thinking they are doing a good job

Do you think Kenwright should still be chairman and calling board meetings, if the press are to be believed

If fans don’t want to protest that’s up to them, stay with the current situation and happy clap your way to wherever that takes you.
I’m not happy with the situation so I want to show my dissatisfaction.
Not going the game is irrelevant as I’ve paid my season ticket, so other than a local march down goodison road, which won’t get any coverage, the most public way to show dissatisfaction is to do something whilst on the paymasters broadcast.
(Although us all going down to buy more beer might actually benefit moshiri)
Maybe not buying beer at the ground could also be a protest

You really can't figure them out for yourself? It's not like it's a secret, we're just a poorly run club by a pretty generous owner with no clue about football.

What's the preferred outcome of this protest? Moshiri out? Sack the board? Benitez out? Until you know the answer to that, then I wouldn't waste your time.
They’ve shielded themselves by confusing the fanbase , it’s not difficult to grasp,

'What do we want out of it' is a valid question to ask, but this is first step in letting them know the status quo isn't acceptable.

At the very least BK stepping down and bringing in new non-exec directors with expertise in corporate governance + commercial would bring some energy + experience to the board.

Personally think DBB should go at end of season. This could be announced now, which is pretty common when senior execs leave companies. She just seems completely out of her depth running PL club.

This could have negative effect on team (and these cowards will happily accept any invitation to down tools), but we just can't allow things to stay as they are.

I'll be leaving my seat on Mon.

Ok but would you like to see any form of protest?
I have no objection with frequent sack the board chants for the whole 90 minutes. That also allows fans to stay in their seats and get behind the team.

Points are essential.

Its all a bit vague isn't it.
Do they want the owner out ?
Do they want Benitez out ?
Do they want Kenwright out ? I do BTW.
Do they want Brands, Ferguson and Unsworth out ?
Kinell I've read the thread and the ones on TPF WSAG COYB and TEF and I'm still none the wiser..
It's a primal scream.

I can only tell you, from the people I've spoken to who are involved, the opposite is true mate.

And that's from someone who would want Benitez to go and am really not bothered if he gets dragged down with Kenwright and co.
Benitez gets the sack, these protests disappear.

We've been hopeless for years under Moshiri. Why now? We know the answer to that though, dont we?

Does it? What god given right do we have to be one of the best teams in the world?

We are constantly playing catch up because of a long history of poor choices by an owner with no understanding of how to make a successful football team. Before that we were behind because we had no money. It's what it is.

Fly a big flag demanding Moshiri stays out of football matters if you want improvement. Would at least have a focus for this geordie behaviour.

No one has any right. I just think we've accepted becoming a laughing stock so easily.

Personally I think all this discontent has appeared far too late. The damage has been done a long time ago.

For people like us we're stuck with it because we're already hooked. For the kids across the city at least they can support the other lot. 2 Evertonians in the class I teach out of 28. Same story in other year groups in the school. That's the price of failure.

I look forward to seeing the 'Stop confusing the fanbase!' bedsheet on Monday.
I’ll be honest im registered blind and struggling to see what I’m writing now after spending more time looking at a screen in the past 3 days than I have in the past 3 months combined . I’d write more but I’ve covered everything if you want to go through my posts ,

if you just want to be a beaut about it that is also fine . Enjoy your weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.