Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Potter but don’t think he will ever get a top job, he will suffer like most English managers do, he’s not famous and media sexy enough.
I’d have took him in the summer but he’d be mad to come here at the moment, and that is where we will struggle to get someone.
We are not a top job. Right now we're the opposite

I like Potter but don’t think he will ever get a top job, he will suffer like most English managers do, he’s not famous and media sexy enough.
I’d have took him in the summer but he’d be mad to come here at the moment, and that is where we will struggle to get someone.

I think he will replace Conte, Arteta or Rodgers. We would not be a good move for him. Particularly mid season as our team plays nothing like the style he would like to implement

Jose is better than Rafael, take him anytime, won trophies. Might have negative style but he’s a winner !!
Ey you know Benitez won trophies when Jose did?... You couldn't get a ciggy paper between them.

Let me just let you into a little secret my friend... Its the players that are killing this club... Put who you want in charge,it doesn't matter.

We've got paid professionals that can't do the footballing basics getting paid 100 grand a week. We've had the best and that didn't work so if you think going from Rafael to Jose it gona sort it you haven't got a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.