Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A serial winner in the same guise as Ancelotti. He needs to have a serial winning team to take the reigns of.....ie a team that would win with no manager in charge. Everton need a different sort of manager.

Dont agree, we are the type of media hated team he could get right behind. Never got the reasons he keeps getting sacked. You know what you are getting with him and he is right in what he says more often than not

Only thing I hate more than pathetic, sensationalist lazy "journalism" designed solely to get clicks from a rag of a "news"paper/readership is the possibility that Moshiri's eyes might just be lighting up at the thought of throwing 2x the salary at a bloke whose CV beats Benetiz but has been a disaster for years.

In all reality, I doubt Moshiri has a clue what he does next. No wonder he is edging his bets with Rafael, if only for the very short term.

Screenshot 2021-12-04 at 23.03.41.png

I am not asking for much really, just anyone who can do better than 2 points out of 24 without making excuses about injuries and just have a slow steady rebuild forwards instead of backwards. Trouble is whoever that someone is will still be working the complete tossers that run our club unless that changes as well.

It’s a very difficult gig, made worse by moshiri’s habit of hiring and firing. Worst thing to happen to Everton was the other lot appointing Klopp coz unfortunately he’s fkg good.

With no quick fixes imho what the club didn’t need was Benitez being appointed because it could never bring the fan base together and at worst as was evident the other day, it gives the reds another bullet to fire at Everton which just takes the piss in the worst possible way. Always thought it was a shame moyes fkd up his cv at Sunderland coz I think he’d have been a good reappointment to come back with money bearing in mind what he achieved with virtually none (thanks for giving us fa for Tim Cahill by the way!??‍♂️).

It needs patience from top to bottom and a long term plan with the goal to see year on year improvement. There is only one (realistic & get-able) outstanding candidate and that man is Graham Potter. He is class, sticks to his principles of playing proper football (with a club like B&HA!) and doesn’t get emotional. Would love to see him appointed to galvanise the fanbase, get the best out of your talent, get rid of the imposters and build. 5 years time things would be positively very different, - and Klopp will be long gone be then

Status
Not open for further replies.