Leave the ground empty on Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
We usually blag a victory in these type of games tbf and then plod along to lower mid table. I think there's got to be real pressure from the fans to try and break the cycle now. It's gone on for too long.
Problem is protest is hard, you cant not buy tickets because someone else will take them if you do, if you dont go your season ticket is allready paid for, if you boycott the club shop its pennies anyway compared to the TV money, banners and graffitti is just embarassing and childish as we fond out in the summer, its hard to actually get a message across.
I hoped Moshiri would break the cycle but he has actually made it worse

Problem is protest is hard, you cant not buy tickets because someone else will take them if you do, if you dont go your season ticket is allready paid for, if you boycott the club shop its pennies anyway compared to the TV money, banners and graffitti is just embarassing and childish as we fond out in the summer, its hard to actually get a message across.
I hoped Moshiri would break the cycle but he has actually made it worse
Boycotting them in the club shop is pointless as it only affect fanatics really . Same with the food in the ground and sodexo.

thats why protesting on a Monday night live on sky is worthwhile. it worked with the man and Chelsea with the super league , the media were talking about it for weeks afterwards.

Boycotting them in the club shop is pointless as it only affect fanatics really . Same with the food in the ground and sodexo.

thats why protesting on a Monday night live on sky is worthwhile. it worked with the man and Chelsea with the super league , the media were talking about it for weeks afterwards.
But what is the theme of the protest? What is the message? For me it should be one thing "Brands out" for me thats number one, but what then, you can have a protest but everyone have there own agenda with no clear single message, it has to be one issue only, what is that issue?

But what is the theme of the protest? What is the message? For me it should be one thing "Brands out" for me thats number one, but what then, you can have a protest but everyone have there own agenda with no clear single message, it has to be one issue only, what is that issue?
That’s what we are trying to sort . for me it’s the mismanagement of the football side of the club . The lack of honesty from moshiri kenwright and brands plus the charity worker DBB.

judging by most people nothing will happen as people prefer moaning in an echo chamber and keep everything the way it is.

That’s what we are trying to sort . for me it’s the mismanagement of the football side of the club . The lack of honesty from moshiri kenwright and brands plus the charity worker DBB.

judging by most people nothing will happen as people prefer moaning in an echo chamber and keep everything the way it is.
Its hard to get people on side, or everyone on the same page

If people can’t see what the problem is then let’s be honest the club is screwed , a lot of our fans must think we are exempt from relegation .
I dont think a lot of fans do know what the problem is, people are all unhappy about different things, the manager, Kenwright, Moshiti, Brands, Baxendale, Unsworth, Iwobi....etc all its a big mess but the man at the top who should be overseeing this all is useless, Moshiri. Its all on Farhad, this is his watch now.

I think the best protest is to not go in the ground, stay outside on Goodison Road and not go in, but inside nothing but support for the team, empty seats inside is the way to go

Don’t agree with this tbh
These are football professionals they do this for a living and know far more about running football clubs than we fans do. I am just being realistic here I mean we all think we could do a better job than our bosses and better than the politicians and be better tv presenters etc but in reality we can’t otherwise we would be doing these jobs for a living. So let the manager and all the efc staff get on with their jobs let the players compete for places and improve , which they will, our job is to support the club regardless and either attend matches or not but organised boycotting and abuse to the club is just negative for fans and the club alike.
It’s not the Everton way imo !
We won’t get relegated we will improve we will get a new stadium and a new manager we will get new players
Let’s support the club UTFT

I dont think a lot of fans do know what the problem is, people are all unhappy about different things, the manager, Kenwright, Moshiti, Brands, Baxendale, Unsworth, Iwobi....etc all its a big mess but the man at the top who should be overseeing this all is useless, Moshiri. Its all on Farhad, this is his watch now.

I think the best protest is to not go in the ground, stay outside on Goodison Road and not go in, but inside nothing but support for the team, empty seats inside is the way to go
It’s all the same thing though; lack of leadership at board level is causing poor decisions at the footballing level; management and player recruitment.

It all stems back to an incompetent board with no footballing vision or idea.

Replace Brands with another DoF; does he have the same unknown remit? Scrap him and put the manager in charge of all transfers, he then gets sacked and we start again.

The issue is the strategic planning, there’s none whatsoever. It’s throwing crap at the wall and seeing what sticks

These are football professionals they do this for a living and know far more about running football clubs than we fans do. I am just being realistic here I mean we all think we could do a better job than our bosses and better than the politicians and be better tv presenters etc but in reality we can’t otherwise we would be doing these jobs for a living. So let the manager and all the efc staff get on with their jobs let the players compete for places and improve , which they will, our job is to support the club regardless and either attend matches or not but organised boycotting and abuse to the club is just negative for fans and the club alike.
We won’t get relegated we will improve we will get a new stadium and a new manager we will get new players
Hiya Denise . Or is that you Bill? it’s defo not moshiri because he would what’s app it to jim white.

It’s all the same thing though; lack of leadership at board level is causing poor decisions at the footballing level; management and player recruitment.

It all stems back to an incompetent board with no footballing vision or idea.

Replace Brands with another DoF; does he have the same unknown remit? Scrap him and put the manager in charge of all transfers, he then gets sacked and we start again.

The issue is the strategic planning, there’s none whatsoever. It’s throwing crap at the wall and seeing what sticks
Spot on

Marcel? Is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.