2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a case of "incase" we appoint a crap manager. Of course we'll appoint a crap manager, when has Moshiri ever made a good decision?

"How will we ever get better" - by things above the manager changing? The issue is more than the manager, baffles me that some people don't see/accept this.

Oh I know there needs to be more than just the manager changing and I think everyone who is Rafael Out knows this but you can't tell me that another manager wouldn't help us play better football and improve on the pitch, even just unite the fans abit as at the moment it's only going to get worse.

Don't forget Rafael made several defensive signings at Newcastle and was there for over 3 years.

He's been here for 4 months. People seem to forget that.

He's also working with players who quite frankly are barely above championship level.
This is a team who finished 10th, and were in contention for a european place for most of last season.

Stabilised Newcastle. Kept Dalian in the Chinese Premier League 2 seasons in a row and offered him an ambassador role with a permanent position of overseeing their academy. Built Napolis best side for 2 decades which they reaped the rewards from for around 5 years, to the point that this summer they wanted Rafael in as DOF.
Took Newcastle down
Was so poor ended up in China - LOL
And you’re actually saying that Sarri and Ancelotti’s work was all down to Rafata

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How can it get more embarassing than appointing Benitez?

Literally only appointing Gerrard would be more embarassing.

The cost of a relegation is enormous compared to paying off a manager.
Appointing Gerrard would have been nowhere near as embarrassing. It would have been awful but not embarrassing. He's a kopite legend on the way up, we appointed a washed up kopite legend not even on the way down, just already at rock bottom.

Spurs squad and this one are on different levels.

I wanted Nuno here, but he wouldn't have cut muster in this crisis. No one would. It;s a crisis we have to let unravel and get on top of when players are back from injury and we get players in during January on laons or small fees.

People need to actually give him. A chance to get a few more players in and get our injured players back.

Oh I know there needs to be more than just the manager changing and I think everyone who is Rafael Out knows this but you can't tell me that another manager wouldn't help us play better football and improve on the pitch, even just unite the fans abit as at the moment it's only going to get worse.

Oh I'm certain there are managers who would have us playing more attractive football. Who though? I wouldn't want us to get another manager just because they're an improvement. We need to find our Klopp, our Tuchel, our Pep, etc.

Also, Benitez wasn't hired because he plays attractive football was he? Has Moshiri ever hired a manager known for an attractive style of football? Clearly what the owner thinks Everton need isn't what a lot of the fanbase wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.